BIRTHDAYS

woolybanana

I'll bring some carrot cake... and balloons [:D]

Also, if it's an on-line party I may decide to down a few of the drinks myself... having come to the conclusion that I'll never be able to touch the stuff again in the real world!

Happy Birthday Mrs C

xx

Thanks guys, hope you enjoyed the party.  I had a very lazy day yesterday (for a change!) but did have a bottle of Mercier which a friend gave us for Christmas - so no, I'm not off the booze.

Rose darling, with all due respect, it's bad enough having to have vegetables with the main course without putting them in puddings.  Carrot cake - [+o(] - no matter how well made.  I actually had duck and salardaise spuds.  Yum.  No pudding but a compote and a couple of Lindors (also still around from Christmas.)  As long as there are dead animals and spuds, I'm happy.  The problem with a January birthday - post op' apart - is that there's little point having a party since nobody wants to drive home late at this time of year.  I'm thinking of having an official birthday as well.  How about during the next Itchy Feet Tour (which I'm planning already)?

[quote user="cooperlola"]

I'm thinking of having an official birthday as well.  How about during the next Itchy Feet Tour (which I'm planning already)?

[/quote]

What you're unofficially our queen or something?

IFT II would be wonderful!  How else do I get to see other people on the Forum?  Sure as eggs is eggs, they do all turn out to see the Queen Coops![:D]

[quote user="sweet 17"][quote user="cooperlola"]

I'm thinking of having an official birthday as well.  How about during the next Itchy Feet Tour (which I'm planning already)?

[/quote]

What you're unofficially our queen or something?

IFT II would be wonderful!  How else do I get to see other people on the Forum?  Sure as eggs is eggs, they do all turn out to see the Queen Coops![:D]

[/quote]I don't do monarchs, Sweets, strictly a democrat, me.  It was actually my mother who suggested it (I think she feels guilty about her lousy timing.....)

[quote user="cooperlola"]

As long as there are dead animals and spuds, I'm happy.  [/quote]

Are you sure you're not french, Coops[:-))]

And Happy Birthday a day late; I'm glad you had a good good time. I'm looking forward to the Itchy Feet Mark Two Tour and Rose's carrot cake!