Cooperlola

cooperlola2

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just before we head back to the hospital (and poor D was sick 5 laps before the end of the Grand Prix!) thanks for your further good wishes. D has the Kindle and a DVD player with her, and I keep her supplied with her choice of software, along with knickers and tee-shirts! The next couple of weeks aren't going to be nice, but perhaps after that D will be home, feeling better, and able to get into the swing with you all again. Let's all look forward to that day!

XXX

[quote user="cooperlola2"]Just before we head back to the hospital (and poor D was sick 5 laps before the end of the Grand Prix!) [/quote]

Tell her it was ok, Lewis had a great pit stop and came back out in the lead [:)]

I was hoping that you weren't going to post that news but had a terrible feeling that might be the case. I believe that many cancers begin at the site of an injury and considering what Deb's went through with the accident.........

Fortunately, if that is not a poor use of grammar, as the hospital has been carrying out regular checkups time is on your side and any growth is recent and small without spreading elsewhere  fingers crossed for stage 1.

Please pass on my best wishes and thoughts, you both need to be strong and positive for each other.

Please forgive me but i'm going to write this in French, easier to express my feelings.

Deb, je pense bien à toi, sois forte, c'est un défi à gagner, et tu es de la race des vainqueurs !!

Personne ne peut se mettre à ta place, mais je suis sûre que tu ressentiras toutes nos vibrations positives.

Courage, en pensée avec toi.

Gros bisous, Régine. 

One step at a time eh, Mr Coops?

Yes, it's a case of knocking down skittles.  First one and then the next and then, fantastic, all the skittles are down!

Thank you for the news.  Love to you both, as usual.

Trivia still happen in illness. We learnt today that Deb

will not be charged a supplement for the single room she has had for three weeks - because she didn't ask for it! That means we still have 30 days single room entitlement under our "top up" insurance, which should take care of most of the rest of this event, we hope. Lovely intern put her arm round Deb while talking about the situation. They don't all do that. Deb goes back to gynae 0900 tomorrow.

No single room supplement...? yes, the fine-tuning of bureacracy is a wondrous thing!

Good start to a difficult week, I think, Mr Coops? But look after yourself too. I know from family experience, the focus is on the person in the bed but the nearest and dearest has, in some ways, an even more difficult path to walk and they - you - matter too. I hope you have someone who's there for you if you need to talk. Take care and best wishes. [:)]

[quote user="cooperlola2"]Trivia still happen in illness. We learnt today that Deb will not be charged a supplement for the single room she has had for three weeks - because she didn't ask for it! That means we still have 30 days single room entitlement under our "top up" insurance, which should take care of most of the rest of this event, we hope. Lovely intern put her arm round Deb while talking about the situation. They don't all do that. Deb goes back to gynae 0900 tomorrow.[/quote]At least something is going right for you at last. Lets hope it's the start of a trend. Best wishes to you both