What annexe do I need for declaring a chèque d'emploie person?

mint

I've forgotten what form it was for claiming the crédit impôt for employing help around the house.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks.  I am as confused as ever over doing the déclaration despite having done it for years and even declaring on line last year.  In particular, I've forgotten how much stuff you need to wade through before deciding what to put where.  Thank you to everyone who has asked questions and an even bigger thank you to everyone who has answered questions.  As some advertiser claims "every little helps"!!

That might be something from CESU
I have never had to use an annexe for the Impôts an CESU tells them directly.
They even work out the amount to deduct automatically.
Are you sure that you aren't thinking of the pink 2047 form for declaring UK pensions?

No, not the 2047.  It was a form I learned about from either nomoss or pomme.  The first year, I wasn't given the credit until I had produced the form.  I will try and find a copy or look back through my declarations and, if I find it, I'll let you know.

Yes, Cesu does work out the cotisations and take them by prélèvement.

Haven't yet gone back to the impôts site; had a headache and went out to walk and clear my head[:)]

You are right in that it is part of 2042 but I have found a copy of the form; it is called RICI but I think that is only for paper declarations.  Not "remplissable" on line.

So, for interest, here it is:

[url]https://www.impots.gouv.fr/portail/files/formulaires/2042/2021/2042_3453.pdf[/url]

"

Déclaration des dépenses

Pour bénéficier du crédit d'impôt, vous devez indiquer le montant des dépenses dans votre déclaration de revenus.

Les dépenses d'emploi à domicile payées via le Cesu ou Pajemploi sont pré-remplies dans votre déclaration de revenus. Vous devez les vérifier.

Le montant du crédit d'impôt est automatiquement calculé par l'administration fiscale et figure sur votre avis d'imposition."