Coops update

Russethouse

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am stunned by your news and have often felt humbled by the strength, humour and courage of your lovely lovely wife... I am so pleased she came our way on her itchy feet tour, so glad she spent time with our little family.  I have no real words apart from that you are both in my prayers xx

[quote user="woolybanana"]Oh Mr Pooksie, what can I say except b ugger b ugger b ugger, it is so unfukinfair. You are both in my thoughts[/quote]

It's rare the banana can say what I think but this time he has.

Of all those who something like this should never happen to... well, Deb heads that queue. I'm so sorry life can be so unkind.

My very best wishes to you both, little though that is.

I'm shattered to hear the news, and concur totally with Wooly's eloquently-expressed views above.

Deb has done so much for others and yet been dealt such a rotten hand these last few years; it's horribly unfair.

Take care of yourself too, Ian.  You must be physically and emotionally drained.  Thank you so much for keeping us all in the picture.

Angela

I was so very sad to read this news, can't believe it after all she has been through (and you) in the last 4 years.

All I can offer is my cyber thoughts to you both and that she can remain comfortable.

Debs is such an inspiration with her humour and knowledge

So sad