Cooperlola 25.1.55 - 5.9.2012

cooperlola2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debs was a do-er.  She got things done.  I am thinking of her health website, for example - such a magnificent help to many of us.  I am also thinking of her Itchy Feet Tour that got many of us together.

I remember the time of her dreadful car accident and can see the image of her Nissan Micra now.  It was remarkable that she survived that, only to be dealt the blow of the Big C.  In the face of that adversity, Debs was courageous as those of us who have followed her postings can testify.

Ian - there are some people on this earth, who can really make a mark.  Debs was one of them.

You are going to face very dark days ahead but, and I say this with conviction, those days will be eased by the knowledge that in Debs, you had a wonderful person, who touched SO many lives.

Oh Ian, we are so very sorry to hear your news.  Deb was such a selfless person, giving such good, down to earth advice.  She has been with me through my preventative cancer treatment.  What a star she was.

Our thoughts are with you.

Sue and Bob

So terribly sorry to read this, she was so helpful. I never met her but read her postings and trusted her advice and wisdom - she seemed like a lovely kind lady. I can't imagine what you're going through but please know that you're in my thoughts and shes' in our prayers. So sad, ..

I have been away for a few weeks to a place with no real internet connection.  I come back and I see this terrible tradegy unfold in such a short period of time.  Like many here I never mets Debs but felt that in some small way I knew her. I am deeply saddened at her passing, a very, very special lady.   Ian, my thoughts are with you.

• 2 weeks later...