Declaration de revenus reminders

Hello, I've had e-mails reminding me to complete my tax return which initially spooked me as already done, but one today a bit more ominous and ambiguous as states that they haven't received it yet.

Then goes on to say yet again, but if you've already done it bla di bla.

Yes, I received a confirmation email when it was done, but start to doubt what's happening. Has anyone else had the same? Thanks

"La période de déclaration des revenus de l’année 2020 touche à sa fin mais nos services n’ont toujours pas reçu votre déclaration (more blurb contact nos etc)

Si vous avez déclaré vos revenus en ligne dans les derniers jours, ou si vous avez déjà déposé une déclaration sur support papier, veuillez ne pas tenir compte de ce courriel.

"Nous vous remercions de votre attention.

La Direction générale des Finances publiques"

Thanks for your replies that helps. I've sent them a message, because although it is apparently a blanket email they shouldn't be saying "nos services n’ont toujours pas reçu votre déclaration".

No doubt I'll receive an automated response!

Update: reply received came from my local tax office.

"Bonjour,

Vous avez reçu un mail général d'information auquel vous n'avez aucune réponse à apporter.

Cordialement." Jean-Pierre ..............

We have got them too, and texts. A few years ago they arbitrarily allocated, in addition to my declaration, all my income to my wife, thus doubling our total income.

This year they have changed her name on the form.

Happiness is not expecting too much from anyone!

In the end, I did send a questioning message yesterday afternoon.

Just had a reply from the local tax office, literally no more than a couple of working hours later.

“It was an auto message, so you can ignore it”. Fair enough, but it was a personalised auto message, so I’d imagine that 000’s of people have been asking the same question! Some plonker hit the wrong button.