Royal Hospital Nurse Hoax victim takes her own life

Frederick

[quote user="Chiefluvvie"]Afternoon Betty love....how's the Thames this morning?

So what if they've resigned or not - how would that change anything - except for Benny of course...

You watch - they'll go on to have successful careers....

Chiefluvvie[/quote]

Snigger! I'll take that as a "no", then.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Chiefluvvie"]Apology accepted Benny. You boys..... (and I do mean boys!) Let us all know how you get on with Betty - dates, times and photographs would be good - from a reliable source of course.....:-) Bonne soiréé / Chiefluvvie[/quote]

Funny how when people obviously feel that they've lost the discussion; that they resort to patronising and clichéd attacks, i.e hang 'em a flog'em, and then throw in the old favourite; capital punishment. I'm also sure that if Chiefluvvie was addressed as you girls she would be very upset? Lets hope the long haul flights resume soon. [Www]

When I was young I had several nurses as girlfriends, one in particular was a little unstable and unknown to me there was a third person (married) in our relationship, she attempted suicide Christmas eve, the doctors and nurses hushed it up and called it an accident but she was never allowed to access the drugs trolley again or administer drugs, we split not long after when I finally knew the whole story.

Some while later she had another attempt, unsuccessfull thankfully and she was dismissed as a nurse.

I believe a lot of people that attempt suicide as a cry for help or attention later try to pass it off as an accident or whatever, a close family member has done this, if they are on the road to recovery and have truly put it behind them then I believe this should be accepted, depends on the job I suppose, a Police marksman or an airline pilot would be different.

I note that the MP Keith Vaz has leapt on to the bandwagon who is not the MP for her family.

No doubt the radio station will use the death threats to their advantage trying to get a sympathy vote. Having said that there certainly are some strange people in the world.

Paul

I am a bit disappointed about the content of these suicide letters etc getting in to the press and public domain after the police said that the contents would not be disclosed until, or after, the inquest which I believe in now next year some time (March I think). I don't think there were leaks from the family but given that it is alleged the content is about the support, or lack of, from the hospital in which she works strikes me as a bit odd, it has the smell of Vaz about it. If he is 'the leak' then it only goes to strengthen my belief based on his past performances that he really is a man with no honour whatsoever.

Personally I have now given up reading about all this anyway until such time as the inquest is held and a verdict given.

[quote user="Alan Zoff"]

No shortage of warped views and people to be blamed in this sad affair.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/13/morrissey-says-royal-couple-taggeringly-arrogant-after-death-suicide-hoax-nurse/

[/quote]

Fox News plus Morrissey, well what can you say really except sad. A geriatric singer (who I have never thought was that good anyway) trying to get back in the headlines even sadder. I did however like the comment in typical Fox style at the end of the 'piece' "Lawmaker Keith Vaz", yeah right like, I don't think so. Not that I am by any means a fan of his but Richard Littlejohn got it right when he said "Who does Keith Vaz think he is, Tony Soprano" although Dick Head might be a more apt a name to call him.

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="Alan Zoff"]

No shortage of warped views and people to be blamed in this sad affair.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/12/13/morrissey-says-royal-couple-taggeringly-arrogant-after-death-suicide-hoax-nurse/

[/quote]

Fox News plus Morrissey, well what can you say really except sad. A geriatric singer (who I have never thought was that good anyway) trying to get back in the headlines even sadder. I did however like the comment in typical Fox style at the end of the 'piece' "Lawmaker Keith Vaz", yeah right like, I don't think so. Not that I am by any means a fan of his but Richard Littlejohn got it right when he said "Who does Keith Vaz think he is, Tony Soprano" although Dick Head might be a more apt a name to call him.

[/quote]

Sorry Q but I totally disagree with you. If Morrissey ever stands for election I will definitely vote for him and hope that he can get the law through that makes it illegal, punishable by death, if any Royal is ill.

Seriously, think he needs to accompany that Moran woman for her treatments - that is Morrissey and not Q [:D]

[quote user="PaulT"]If Morrissey ever stands for election I will definitely vote for him and hope that he can get the law through that makes it illegal, punishable by death, if any Royal is ill.[/quote] Can some-one please explain what Paul means here. I am more than a little perplexed.

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="PaulT"]If Morrissey ever stands for election I will definitely vote for him and hope that he can get the law through that makes it illegal, punishable by death, if any Royal is ill.[/quote] Can some-one please explain what Paul means here. I am more than a little perplexed.[/quote]

The way I read it Morrissey was blaming the Princess for being in hospital, in fact I read it that he was implying that in fact there was nothing wrong with her.

I was mocking Morrisseys view.

I did however like the comment in typical Fox style at the end of the 'piece' "Lawmaker Keith Vaz", yeah right like, I don't think so.

You have to think like an American to understand this, Q. Keith Vaz is a Member of Parliament - hence a member of the legislative branch of government - hence a lawmaker. Montesquieu - separation of powers.

I have no knowledge of Mr Vaz's motives in this matter and would prefer not to run the risk of libelling him should it become clear that his motives are other than those of gutter press speculation.