WOW ... Must have app for android phone and tablet users

Frederick

[quote user="Frederick"]Just downloaded for smart phone and a tablet ..For those who want wi fi connection between computor and android devices  Its Free and great

http://www.airdroid.com/[/quote]

So your smartphone is so 'smart' you need to manage it from another device [8-)]

I had a look briefly but I can see the advantage for some Android users that don't have a DNLA application (like Allshare on a Samsung). It means instead of physically connecting to your computer with a cable to download a film, music or book you can do it over your wireless network. I don't know if you can sync with Outlook via WiFi with this app which for me would be nice. For me it will be handy because by B&B booking software interfaces with my phone so I have all my bookings with me wherever I go. Really handy when not at home and somebody phones for a reservation.

HTC Desire was giving problems with sync by cable now linked via wi fi to manage content thanks to this App . Tablet content can also be managed the same way . It appears you do not need this app Alex but others on this forum not knowing it existed who now do may wish to give it a try

[quote user="Quillan"] For me it will be handy because by B&B booking software interfaces with my phone so I have all my bookings with me wherever I go. Really handy when not at home and somebody phones for a reservation.[/quote]

Bells on his fingers and rings on his toes, he shall have bookings wherever he goes!![6]

• 9 years later...
  • 6 months later...