Britain's Got No Talent So Ships Some In

DraytonBoy

[quote user="PaulT"]

[quote user="DraytonBoy"]What a farce, a show that is supposed to unearth UK entertainment talent is won by an act from Hungary.[/quote]

Ah, Hungary, a country that is coming to the UK soon [6]

[/quote]

They are already in the UK. Many came as refugees during WW2 and the UK also took a large proportion of those that escaped Hungary in 1956 (around 200,000) after the uprising. I suspect the number who may arrive in the UK next year will be considerably less.

As to the act, well I did see them in the early stages and thought they were very good and refreshingly different and as somebody said in the newspapers this morning much more entertaining than a dog. With the odd exception (I saw the young comedian who came second at his initial audition) most British acts either want to sing or dance so it is nice to see something different and I am sure "Her Mag" will find the act very amusing.

It's another Simon Cowell show. Why anyone wants to give him the oxygen of publicity is beyond me. As is why anyone would want him to give them the oxygen of publicity.

Luckily, I was able to use the off switch. Others appear not to have been so fortunate.

[quote user="You can call me Betty"] It's another Simon Cowell show. Why anyone wants to give him the oxygen of publicity is beyond me. As is why anyone would want him to give them the oxygen of publicity.

Luckily, I was able to use the off switch. Others appear not to have been so fortunate.

[/quote]

I had to move to USA to get away from it. It's still on here, but it's buried under 50 million channels of other s**t. You hear nothing of it :)