Getting old? Test yourself

woolybanana

I think I might be top of the class - I scored 30!  [:D] Maybe I should score an extra point for taking my slippers on planes and car journeys.  [:D]Of course, I am very old!

Quite a few have applied for many years - I fed the birds from about the age of 5, and I joined the NT about 40 years ago (I'm very pleased they do an over 60-ish rate). Even better, both our sons are members now.

Thanks, WB, I enjoyed that. I think I'll try it out on our sons.

What an odd quiz that is. Makes me about 150 and the oldest woman in the world and apparently have been more or less since my early twenties.

Radio 1, never ever listened to it, or Radio 2, well my mother liked the Light Service, so it would have been unavoidable.

And yet I don't really think that I have an 'old' brain. I'll stick to........ well, what an odd quiz that was!

Ridiculous! How are they supposed to listen to The Archers if they only tune into Radio 2? And older folk are apparently snapping up ipads and other tablets. In fact in the Vendee, the more elderly residents of the small island known as the Ile d'Yeu were going to be issued with ipads by the county council so they could keep in touch with their mainland friends more easily.

OK, i'll admit that I forget people's names, lose things, hate noisy pubs etc, but I am feeling pretty pleased with my aging self as I have today managed to work out how to obtain worldwide free maps and install them on my geocaching GPS to supplement the pathetic ones it has on it! ?

Angela