Gay marriage causes floods

Pickles

[quote user="Thibault"][quote user="NormanH"]I am not surprised to read this.
UKIP is very young and has no effective way of screening candidates as yet.

[/quote] Perhaps, therefore, they should avoid fielding candidates until they have![/quote]He was previously a conservative councillor who defected to UKIP so perhaps the tories should have vetted him a bit better

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="Thibault"][quote user="NormanH"]I am not surprised to read this.

UKIP is very young and has no effective way of screening candidates as yet.

[/quote] Perhaps, therefore, they should avoid fielding candidates until they have![/quote]He was previously a conservative councillor who defected to UKIP so perhaps the tories should have vetted him a bit better[/quote]

Hmm all those public school boys vetting for gay, there wouldn't be a party left.

Has any one checked if Q's all right, not like him to miss a UKIP pounding

Interesting, there's lots of UKIP bashing going on, which personally I don't have a problem with as all politicians deserve being bashed, but no one is talking about the religious zealots who are the chief propagandists in this issue, I see a Spanish cardinal joined the "gay" discussion, but no mention on here, also no mention of the "hands on" Liberal Peer.  

Actually Nick, I was trying to avoid the religious side of the problem to avoid causing offence to those narrow minded cretinous bigots [:)]

As an openly gay man living with his partner of some 18 years I certainly have views on them as you might  imagine [:D]

I have no truck with any sort of bigotry, religious, ethnic or any other, I live my life my way and do not proselytize, I would like to be accorded the same respect from others, shame that it does not happen [:(]

I'm actually wondering just who will be left to vote for UKIP pretty soon, as they gradually alienate so many sectors of society.

And, if you would like me to add some balance to the discussion, the only bit I can think of is that, at this rate, they will help Boris in his alleged quest to become leader of the Tories, because compared to the average UKIP candidate, he's beginning to look quite normal...[:D]

[quote user="Racerbear02"]Actually Nick, I was trying to avoid the religious side of the problem to avoid causing offence to those narrow minded cretinous bigots [:)]

As an openly gay man living with his partner of some 18 years I certainly have views on them as you might  imagine [:D]

I have no truck with any sort of bigotry, religious, ethnic or any other, I live my life my way and do not proselytize, I would like to be accorded the same respect from others, shame that it does not happen [:(]

[/quote] Why avoid the religious side, when you're quite happy to condemn some plonker who aspires to be a politician. I think it's a bigger problem than the UKIP idiot. In my opinion, there are a lot more cretinous religious bigots and liars than there are political muppets.   So although I sincerely believe you  have the right to respect etc. that you deserve in life, I have to ask why you cherry pick your target, I'm sorry but it does seem to me that like a lot of others you're jumping on a bandwagon. 

[quote user="You can call me Betty"]I'm actually wondering just who will be left to vote for UKIP pretty soon, as they gradually alienate so many sectors of society.

And, if you would like me to add some balance to the discussion, the only bit I can think of is that, at this rate, they will help Boris in his alleged quest to become leader of the Tories, because compared to the average UKIP candidate, he's beginning to look quite normal...[:D]

[/quote]

Betty as I said earlier, these are not new political candidates they have just migrated to UKIP to try and advance their careers quicker or they are spies placing themselves there to discredit that party. Either way these politicians are already in all parties with their wacko ideals or voices to discredit another party.