Trump

idun

Cruz is no longer in the running for the presidential election, and

Kasich won't get the votes, so looks as if it will be Trump against

Clinton or Sanders.

I did not like the sound of Cruz, and for all Trump's rhetoric, Cruz's fundamental beliefs always sounded worse to me.

Interesting election ahead of us, because the US does affect the rest of the world.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it depends on how clever Trump is, especially if he becomes President. If he puts in to practice what he has been saying to become the Republican candidate he may have some problems with certain other governments as well as certain sections of those in the US.

Wasn't there a certain chap in Germany who said he would make that country great again?

He will have to do the singing for himself from now on though..

There are a boat load of singers and pop groups who have told him to stop using their records for his rants, sorry, gatherings. That includes the Stones and out Mikky-baby Jagger!!

Politics are frightening aren't they [:-))]

P.S. I really do think that someone with all of the pennies he has that he would be able to afford a wig that fut?

I'm hoping that people in the UK will be thinking along the lines of 'Well if Trumpton is for Brexit then I'm voting to stay in'

As for the hair, it's like our own dear Boris.  Anything to make you stand out from the crowd.  A bit like Regan insisting that his hair really was naturally dark.  Funny that it didn't stay that way too long after he was no longer in the public eye.

But does Boris dye his hair??????????

I don't colour mine and realise that many women do...... and I do not fancy having that strange 'red' colour that so many of my french friends do... and I suppose these days, many do dye their hair, men and women.

But basically isn't the goal to look better when tinkering with one's appearance????????  Love to know what hair spray he uses though, or glue, as the whole caboodle does not 'flinch' when the wind is blowing.

Ah but he said that it WAS dark init, not IS dark [6]

I had my 1st grey hair when I was 21 and they all followed suite [:-))] No problem for me as all my friends say once seen never forgotted, so I must stand out in a crowd [:-))]

Perhaps Trumpy-babies stays in place 'cause it's bullet proof?

http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Bulletproof_20Wig

Jonzjob wrote,

P.S. I really do think that someone with all of the pennies he has that he would be able to afford a wig that fut

What makes you think its a wig??  And what does 'fut' mean ??

Your knowledge on this subject really shows through here!!!!  [:D]

" And what does 'fut' mean ??"

Well, the fut is the bit at the end of yer leg. The bit wiv the toze on it, but in this case and being close to midnight and the u being next to the i it's pure luck that there weren't more mastikes [:-))]

As to my knowledge of that subject, you could write all I want to know about buying a USA president-ship on the back of a postage stamp in 4" letters. My interest in it is about the same although I do realise just how much it can effect the rest of the universe outside the world of the US of A [Www]

Thank you for explaining what a ‘fut’ is John, I

had wondered.  [8-)]

As you have shown enough interest in the US elections to comment

incorrectly on one of the candidates head covering, can I return the favour, by

informing you that MR T’s  hair is his own and not a wig, not bad for a man of

his age, IMHO, but others may disagree.

His hair doesn't bother me though, Jonz, I think he should stop using 'poo on it......ha, ha, ha, Jonz will explain if you asked him nicely.

No, what I can't stand is that petulant little mouth of his and the way he gestures with his right hand, making that gesture with his thumb and one of his fingers.  I worry about that a lot because I watched David Attenborough explaining last night that when primates first used their thumb and a finger to make a grasping motion, that was when apes started on another evolutionary phase because then they could make TOOLs and strike others!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kong, I can't agree more, but as I don't know either how to spel or abot Amircan politks I an knot sure that I can komment?

Din arf make I larf though!! But I would dred the result if that ever got into a position of the power that he 'could' hold [:-))]

If he were a woman, I would describe him as mutton dressed up as lamb .... or no idea of how to age gracefully - hence hilarity all round.  And desperately in need of a haircut, no matter what the colour!

Idun, if you are using a so called pill, or is it a tablet?? then I have no idea how to chuck the link on here the way using a PC/laptop?

But with our MacBrook Pro it is a real doddle. The same with any other 'proper' computer [Www]

All you need to do is to copy the ooosit, underline the word, then click on the doobry at the top of the thingy, and paste the ooosit into the boxy thing on the new window and select OK. [geek]

If I can do it then it must be simple, init [8-|]