A short video in President Trump's style. ?

Gardengirl

I have worked for a few MD's that had exactly the same personality that Trump outwardly appears to have, all high achievers, aggressive salesmen, all people that have taken companies to the top and PITA's to work with, I've been sacked like the American woman for following my principals AKA refusing to obey and I totally get that, it is necessary and a wiser person than me would have left before the crunch.

These people were always absolutely ripe to have the pi55 ripped out of them, amongst their undoubted genius and talent they would come out with so much contradictory and hypocritical rubbish that it was very hard for me when I worked directly for them not to join in as its something I'm good at and enjoy doing. Nearly all of them believed 100% of their own views even when the contradictions/hypocracy was plain to see, they could not support any criticism or listen to advice, you had to feed it to them in such a way that they would later present it as their idea and you could commend them for it, they universally could not laugh at themselves that anyone who is going to be caracatured must be able to, one was an exception but it was only those really close to him that were privy to his amusement and in fact being flattered by the attention.

I think, or rather hope, that Trump will be one of these although an essential part is never letting it be known in public, he is above all a businessman, a very sucessfull one, in time during his tenure you may see some signs of humility showing through but he would probably rather accept the criticism of him having done a U turn and having not thought things through, not listening to advisors which I actually dont believe is the case, it would be true of the MD's that I worked for but they/we were minnows compared to where Trump has spent all his working life.

Really funny video and as I said, I hope he can secretly enjoy it.

Narcissists are not known for their sense of humour. See here:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/654458/does-donald-trump-have-sense-humor

Quote:Trump made a few lackluster attempts at cracking wise. He changed a joke meant to slam [Seth] MacFarlane from: "The only way you'll ever draw a crowd is with a pencil." Trump's revision: "The only crowd you'll attract is flies."

After a joke that cited climate change, Trump suggested a parenthetical: "(Which obviously doesn't exist)."

Elsewhere, Trump suggested a broadside against the entire dais: "Their all losers and I like associating with loser because it makes me feel even better about myself." (The grammar mistakes are Trump's.)

Even in a script designed to be self-effacing, Trump couldn't resist boosting himself. At the conclusion of the rebuttal, in an exaggerated (even by Trumpian standards) riff about how he lives in a "25,000 square-foot penthouse atop my solid-gold space station," Trump ordered that the square footage be goosed to 50,000. He changed a line that read, "I'm sorry, I must go now and make a million dollars somewhere else," to a "billion" dollars.

And: "One thing that stuck out to me during rehearsal is he would always poll the people around him if they thought it was funny. He never really seemed to have a grasp on what was funny and why it was funny. He was always looking at others to validate if it was funny,"

It must be a real handicap to go through life without a sense of humour.