Strong and Stable, Ha, Ha, Ha

Grecian

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another spin on why JC isn't PM today. In the 2016 EU referendum over 60% of Labour constituencies voted Leave so maybe not enough voters trusted JC to deliver the Brexit they wanted. How else do you explain why towns like Mansfield turned Tory after 100 years of Labour?

There is no real centre in British politics these days which is what allowed Corbyn the commie to achieve so much success, and, or course through an excellent campaign run by his masters.

The Lib Dems, well, who they?

I am sure the middle classes do not want to be taxed out of their homes by the new land tax or be taxed out of their pensions by excessive company taxes.

Yes, there are inequalities that can be addressed, but not by Marxist redistribution which leads to downward spirals of prosperity for all, not just the middle (the really rich will have gone anyway).

Beware Venezuela

By the way, it seems that a attacking comrade Corbyn personally is not allowed but attacking PM personally with vile language is OK. Hmmmmmmmmm, reminds of my student days and the democracy of the loudest mob.

[quote user="alittlebitfrench"]Wooly, the mods left years ago. Should I replace it with 'lying'....is that more fitting for you ?

Given your propensity to be rude to other members (after a drink I guess)...you really don't have much credibility on this matter.[/quote]

I see you have bought the offensive, abusive comments and bullyboy tactics from another forum with you, well done.

Well, r51, we finally agree partly on something: I was shocked by the views expressed by some of the Brexit supporters during the campaign - it was as if the whole issue stirred some muddy bottom of the sewer from where it had lain for many decades and let the sh** start to float to the surface.

But, hang on, most Brexit supporters were traditional Labour supporters, weren't they?

What happened in Stoke on Trent South?

Nicky P, you can call me anything you like (well within reason) but not a bully. That is a tad unfair. I might take a joke to far. But not bully.

As far as being rude, well Terresa May is fair game. At least I did not write a song about her......

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/31/liar-liar-anti-theresa-may-song-heads-to-top-of-charts

Merci buckets.

[quote user="woolybanana"] 

But, hang on, most Brexit supporters were traditional Labour supporters, weren't they?

What happened in Stoke on Trent South?[/quote]

Whatever you mean by "traditional" labour supporters and even the term "brexit" supporters tells us nothing about the TYPE of brexit these supporters want.

And how do you account for KENSINGTON of all places turning RED?  Go on, Wools, explain away!  I promise to listen.

I think that the Tory majority has been falling steadily over a number of elections, but I may be wrong on that. Plus North Kensington is always red.

Many Remainers and people fed up with TM's bad campaign.

Not sure if there are not loadsa non voting foreigners there too.

Oh and a lot of students, too.

[quote user="alittlebitfrench"]Nicky P, you can call me anything you like (well within reason) but not a bully. That is a tad unfair. I might take a joke to far. But not bully.

As far as being rude, well Terresa May is fair game. At least I did not write a song about her......

Merci buckets.[/quote]

Well I can't believe that the mods or indeed other women on this forum don't take you to task over your language and "description" of a female. How ever much you dislike her your name calling is reprehensible . By the way her name is Theresa

Hang on, hang on.

Releasing this single about TM that reaches Number 2/3 (or whatever it was) in the UK charts is OK then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKJYfVz7E1g

I stand by my comments. I speak for all foxes and those against cruelty to animals. I guess Bill Oddie called her a lot worse.

The women is a **** (did I spell that correctly ? )

[quote user="alittlebitfrench"]Hang on, hang on.

Releasing this single about TM that reaches Number 2/3 (or whatever it was) in the UK charts is OK then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKJYfVz7E1g

I stand by my comments. I speak for all foxes and those against cruelty to animals. I guess Bill Oddie called her a lot worse.

The women is a **** (did I spell that correctly ? )[/quote]

Yes you did, as you have obviously been called it many times

I am sorry TIM 17 but I am far too busy to join any other forums at the moment....I am on tour.

They can come and see me live on stage at the Stade de France and other venues across France if they miss me that much. But be quick, tickets are selling fast.

Apologies in advance, I will not be playing at the British Legion in Eymet this year. My supporting act 'Chaz and Dave' have pulled out.