Just when you think things couldn't get any worse

NormanH

Norman, Labour have already chosen and extremist idiot as leader. Are you suggesting that the Tories might do the same? Given his views on abortion, gay marriage etc and his extreme Catholicism, I think he stands about as much chance of election to high office as an ice cream remaining unmelted in a steel foundry.

Where on earth did you find that mendacious site?

[quote user="woolybanana"]Norman, Labour have already chosen and extremist idiot as leader. Are you suggesting that the Tories might do the same? Given his views on abortion, gay marriage etc and his extreme Catholicism, I think he stands about as much chance of election to high office as an ice cream remaining unmelted in a steel foundry.

Where on earth did you find that mendacious site?[/quote]

I think you must be in terminal grieving for the old Tory party; that of such ripe fellows as Du Cann, the serial debtor, but the mood today is even more rank.

The modern Tory party is very much behind him

http://news.sky.com/story/jacob-rees-mogg-tops-conservative-poll-on-next-party-leader-11021547

which proves is ever there  were a doubt exactly what it means to be a Tory.

I must say, I think JRM is exactly the sort of person who should be prime minister. He ticks nearly all the boxes for me,

1/ White English.

2/ Straight.

3/ Married with six nice children, so has a real interest in the future of this country.

4/ Successful business history. Owns his own company

5/ White English.

6/ Educated at the best places in the land.

7/ Rich.

8/ Excellent speaker, and can communicate at all levels.

Only thing I don't agree with him on is his position on abortion, but even though its not a popular view, he still stands by it, and does not try to deny it.

Unlike Mr Farron, who was made to look a right fool, by not stating his own position on same sex marriage, for fear of losing votes of the lunatic liberals.