Gun situation

richard51

It amazes me that it's one of the pro gun carrying states but did anyone shoot this person?

The last attack, one guy said I carry a gun but if I fired the police would have instinctively shot me.

So not much point in carrying a gun any more, no Indians to shoot at, no gun fights,

It's a pathetic situation, and what really gripes me is this country produce so many "how you should do it" guru's from every facet of life but they just don't get it.

The report I read detailed that after the shooting the perpetrator was confronted by a member of the public, he then escaped in his vehicle and was pursued by this man who was armed. The perp was then stopped and held at gunpoint and was afterwards found shot dead, it wasn't reported whether he shot himself or the armed pursuer shot him.

I'm afraid that it matters a great deal to the gun lobby.

Latest is that he killed himself, which means that they cannot claim that people having guns stopped more deaths.

As soon as the "GOD money" and the lobbying concept is removed from the USA the better.

Trump does really epitomise all that is wrong with that country and how it is ruining and destabilizing the world:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-foreign-minister-says-kushner-to-blame-for-lebanon-crisis/

[quote user="DraytonBoy"]Doesn't really matter how he died as he would been executed anyway.

I despair at the complete waste of innocent lives yet again and cannot believe that no-one seems to want to do anything about it.[/quote]

I never assume anyone in church to be more innocent than anyone outside. I have seen far too many there to network more than any other reason. The children caught in this matter are different provided they haven't yet fired their first gun.

[quote user="richard51"]Agreed DB, but why I seconded it was the almost universal assumption that those in church are somehow more virtuous than others - which is, in my experience, far from reality.[/quote]

Precisely, that is the way the press report it so as to pull at the heart strings. just say "victims"

Maybe they were innocent because that day they had left their guns at home?

Still it's another story of an all American boy that isn't of a different race Mr Trump, where are you going to build your wall next?