Oh Donaldddd, they are coming for youu.....

woolybanana

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Donny the Llama is now unconstrained after the published summary of the Mueller report. Which does throw up a question: If he was always innocent, why was he so worried about the report? This, to me, suggests that there is indeed something to hide which has not yet been elucidated but which he thinks will not come out now.

We live in hope.

Since Donald Trump was elected as President of the USA:-

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

Has created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since his election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under his Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. The US is committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

The administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

The Medicare program has been reformed to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during his first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased the US coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

And have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

What's not to like? Except if you like open borders and massive crime of course!

He has only 'just' got the money to start on the wall. Did not manage it when the GOP had the house for the first two years....... now isn't that 'odd'?

The  money for the recent works was budgeted by Obama and Bush, but heyho, why let the truth get in the way.

I am not an Obama fan, but, since the crash he had started the USA on the right path, but that is always ignored by DT and as was said, the deficit is horrific.

DT is basically rather malicious and wicked, just an example.........look what he is doing to Puerto Rico, cutting that devastated island's recovery budget.

He has made the rich, including the Trump's far richer, so he will be delighted about that.

I keep thinking I am reading a very weird book and then dreaming about it and when I wake up, there will be something relatively normal....... [8-)]...... and yet I am awake and it isn't a book and you could not make it all up.[:(]

Destroying your fallacious and prejudiced arguments one by one:-

Debt? - The USA national debt - Trump not guilty again!

On January 20, 2009, when Obama was sworn in, the debt was $10.626 trillion. On January 20, 2017, when he left, it was $19.947 trillion. It explains why most people say Obama added $9 trillion to the debt, more than any other president.

"The death of RESTRICTIVE environmental protection"

Yup it died - it had to go the make the country work again. RIP.

Opiod addiction.

You should have read my post.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

Reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during his first year in office.

And all the figures point towards Donald J Trump getting elected for a second term - how good is that?

Since coming to,power on a promise to reduce the debt to zero over 8 years, Donnie Boy has increased it by two trillion.

As to the southern frontier, it was the Democrats who originally voted to increase security but Donny the Llama has invented a problem and continues to lie about it in order to buold a wall which is not necessary. Crime has no increased because of immigration.

The wall would not keep drugs out significantly as most drugs come through legal crossing points.

Check the real unemployment numbers, luvvy. They have come down because a huge number of people have simply dropped out of the job market, given up looking for work.

Looks to me like the fastest recent growth was in 2013 to 2014........... I can read a graph, can you. And in 1999/2000 there was higher employment over 64%.

Cavanagh, I can think of much to say about him, but it would be unprintable.

The Keystone pipeline........ now who's nest is getting feathered, because I have seen much about this, and it was never wanted or required.

You missed from your list, closing down government with no thought for it's employees.  38 days so far, three times in 2 years........ and the worst since 1970, from a man who criticised Obama for doing it 'once'.

And as I said, his wall is only 'just' getting done with 'his' funding. Pay attention, one of his numpty minions, maybe his son showed a little fence at the border complaining as to how it had been done in the past....... as a person who is in the building trade, could he not see that it was simply a fence that builders put up to keep their 'stock' safe..... ????

Listen the man is what he is, and Pence frightens me more, but won't stop me believing that he is still a grave danger to the world and the environment. NASA brought something out to explain global warming to children, he has NOT apparently even looked at that. Because saying, when there are horrific arctic storms that we could do with global warming. That is part of global warming...... the man is a fool.

Love to see his tax returns and his school reports, but there is no chance of that. And proper medical thing about how he did not serve his country when requested to do so  and all those educational deferments, in spite of attending a military academy. Surely that would have been the goal, being a 'real' soldier, but he simply prefers to insult those that were.

OFCOURSE I believe in global warming.

I am not deluded, I see what is going on and how the weather has changed and read reports.

If you don't believe what do you do when you see the reports on tv, stick your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes and sing 'la la la la' like a three year old?  I am only wondering.

If you look at this link it mentions 400000 years ago...... but such as Sarah Palin,  a creationist and only believes that the earth is 6000 years old? So there must be some who won't believe NASA,  their research and science about this.

Yes, of course I believe in global warming caused by an excess of people on the planet and by the excessive use of fossil fuels in one form or another.

Plus excessive greed leading to the destruction 9f the rain forest.

Plus idiots like Trumpet who get rid of environmental protection.