Oh Donaldddd, they are coming for youu.....

woolybanana

[quote user="woolybanana"]The pr*ck is sitting in his office signing documents, saying he is in charge. Only problem is that the documents are blank pages.

Melania has sodded off to Florida and left him to it!

Only one more resignation today, his anti ISIS fixer Mc Gurk.

And 800000 people aint gettin paid because of his stupidity.[/quote]

and Russia is doing as they like in Ukraine and the Sea of Azov while Trump probably thinks that's a place in a film with Judy Garland.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Donny, Donny, you stooopid man, you have done it again, twice.

First you stopped the number three in government from going on a fact finding trip, whilst she and others were literally sitting on the bus waiting to go. Remember, Nancy Pelosi is your vice, vice president. They were off to Brussels, Davos, Egypt and Afghanistan.

Usually these trips are kept secret for security reasons but you blabbed it all over the twitter world. In future, will terrorists be able to send a twitter asking who is travelling where and when s9 they can prepare their welcoming shower?

Then there are well founded allegations that your White House lawyers actually briefed Michael Cohen to lie to the Congress and told him what to say..

Just resign and go play golf......... in Antartica or maybe Moscow.

Not well founded allegations about lying to congress, as Mueller's team had to intervene yesterday and say that the story was incorrect.

I would hope that Donny actually realises that Mueller has some integrity now and will have no truck with lies from anyone.

Yes, they were circumspect, but as they have had no leaks and said zilch since the investigation began, it was unusual for them to say anything.

Now I am wondering what the Donald will say in this broadcast today???

I don't think I can bear watching it all, just catch the highlights and commentary later I think.

.. from unexpected (by Donald certainly) quarters :

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-01-23/donald-trump-told-he-cannot-give-state-of-the-union-speech-in-house/

Tit for tat comes to mind .. rock on Pelosi ☺

Edit: with reverence to the 1000's of US government employees who are working, but who are not being paid, while this strutting peacock continues to strut.

Hopefully Nancy P is, at last, a match for Dunkin' Donald.

• 1 month later...
Well well well!

Donald didn't get his expected deal.

Mr Trump said Mr Kim was "quite a guy and quite a character" and described their relationship as "very strong"

Yeah, right.

Having spent many years in the Far East, I'm not surprised the big deal didn't materialise.

I don't think "Little Rocket Man" is likely to forget Trump's past insults in a hurry.

Despite all the huff and puff from DT detractors (and there are plenty of them) I will not be at all surprised if he's re-elected, especially if he can boost the economy in a timely fashion.

Those who support him - and there plenty of them too - don't give a fig about personal indiscretions and just want to see the old political and metropolitan elites given a good kicking.

Similar sentiments in UK and several European countries perhaps...

gerrard - I think you're right .
I certainly wouldn't bet against his re-election. - anyone want to open a (betting) book?
I've just been reading a very clever Damon Runyon story - the Snatching of Bookie Bob.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh Donald, dont look now but Manafort just got SEVEN years and more charges to come. By the way, did you hear what the judge said in her presentencing speech? Wow, and this man was your campaign chairman.

Must be horrible to be standing in a barrel of rotten apples and seeing one or more picked out every day. Youm sinking buddy into a slough of your own making.

• 2 weeks later...
Not at all. Donnie is a crook and will be got for other things to do with his business practices. He is the worst president that the USA has had this century, perhaps.

Those who sail as close to the wind as he does will often end up gybing and bustng their rigging.

We live in hope.

Look what they got Capone on! Not all the mayhem etc, but tax fraud.

There is something very louche about Trump, I grant you he has entertainment value, but really if people cannot see him for what he is, well, what can I say.

And as I keep repeating, Pence frightens me more[:-))]