Oh Donaldddd, they are coming for youu.....

woolybanana

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Pence aint good news but surely better than DT. However, by the time it is all done and dusted there will only be just about 18 months for the tem to run and the country can then choose again which should mean Democrat, one hopes.

And with Democrats controlling the House, whichever president should be somewhat more shackled than DT was in the first haLf of this term of office.

Of course, it may pay them to keep him in office as a seriously lame duck!

‘A tickle contest with a skunk’, Nancy Pelosi’s verdict on the public shouting match in the White House with the lovely Donald. Threats, cajoling, challenging facts....... what a man, if you can call him that.

How much longer can the American people cope with this self acclaimed genius in reality probable criminal? Meanwhile Putin marches on as do the quiet, calm Chinese until the moment suits them.

By the way, if you saw Pence in the meeting today, he sat there like a tailor’s dummy, neither moving nor, speaking, the ghost at the feast.

One more dear Donald. Which prison?

His Charitable Foundation has been closed down for very serious irregularities. For Bobo’s sake he even had a portrait of himself charged to the fund, plus used it to pay bills from

Mar a Largo.

Plus Mueller has indicted a major company for heaven knows what.

Great stuff Donald.

[quote user="woolybanana"]One more dear Donald. Which prison?

His Charitable Foundation has been closed down for very serious irregularities. For Bobo’s sake he even had a portrait of himself charged to the fund, plus used it to pay bills from

Mar a Largo.

Plus Mueller has indicted a major company for heaven knows what.

Great stuff Donald.[/quote]

His supporters very likely admire his behaviour and envy his ability to use the system to his advantage. Makes him a smart operator they want to follow even more.

After the very stupid, ill-considered and apparently undiscussed decision to remove troops from Syria and Afghanistan, Trump has now lost his Secretary for Defence, General Matthis.

Must be lonely up there, Donald. Mr Scrooge at Xmas, Mr Nomates? Or the guy from the Scottish play?

I wonder if he reckons that the money saved will pay for his bloody wall.

But will he care if he is Emperor Trump alone in the throne room. Because it feels like he believes that only HE sees the full picture and understands how things have to be and be done. 

The USA has a constitution, that I don't think he understands, and why would he...... he didn't get the majority of the people's vote, but some weird system that gave him power because of it.

I also believe that he only admires dictators.

[quote user="PaulT"]Watch the Great One the other day on the news and with his hand gestures, facial expressions and his 'sincerity' is he in anyway related to Hughie Greene?[/quote]

Well, I never, Paul!  That is EXACTLY who he reminds me of, now that you have mentioned it[I]  Irritating in the extreme, the only difference being that HG was irrelevant and did not have the capacity to do huge harm but Trump alas can and does create a lot of suffering for millions.

The pr*ck is sitting in his office signing documents, saying he is in charge. Only problem is that the documents are blank pages.

Melania has sodded off to Florida and left him to it!

Only one more resignation today, his anti ISIS fixer Mc Gurk.

And 800000 people aint gettin paid because of his stupidity.