marks out of 10 please for......

mint

Betty wrote,

I'm wondering where we might have deported Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall to. Or the numerous Roman Catholic priests found guilty of child abuse. Or Adam Johnson. Or former UKP regional chairman Peter Entwistle?
I suppose we could deport Rolf Harris......

As Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall were/are English, we could not have deported them from the UK, because a country cannot deport anyone if it leaves them stateless.  I feel that they and especially  

It is this culture of people being afraid to speak because of orders from above which allowed the Hussain brothers to set up their crime network of selling drugs, firearms and  young white children to all the sick perverts in Rotherham.
Total cover ups as no one wanted to be accused of being racist, which lets face it, is seen as more as a crime than organised gang rape of young white girls by large groups of Pakistani men.

But with Rolf Harris, sure, deport the piece of 5hit, just because he is white does not alter my opinion on this subject, if we can get rid of him from the UK, and should if he hold's duel nationality. Same as anyone who comes to the UK to commit crime, unfortunately being in the EU means we have to have an open border to 500, 000, 000 people regardless of their criminal history.

Post edited by moderator

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lindal wrote,

For those that are struggling with the idea of

what being British is, perhaps this list may help. Perhaps we should deport

anyone who doesn't score more than 50%.

What it's like to be British!!

Excuse me for being pedantic, but the best

test is ‘the mirror test’,

Total cover ups as no one wanted to be accused of being racist, which lets face it, is seen as more as a crime than organised gang rape of young white girls by large groups of Pakistani men.

I so wish that I could dismiss that as the rantings of someone with very different ideas and values to mine, but that would be putting my head in the sand which is what progressively happened over the years leading to the shameful situation.

[quote user="Chancer"]

I so wish that I could dismiss that as the rantings of someone with very different ideas and values to mine, but that would be putting my head in the sand which is what progressively happened over the years leading to the shameful situation.

[/quote]The danger with racism is that it can lead to these horrific crimes. Look what happened in Nazi Germany. Just because some people from a particular country or race commit a horendous crime does not justify anyone in condemning all people from that country or race. 

[quote user="ebaynut"]
Lindal wrote,

For those that are struggling with the idea of

what being British is, perhaps this list may help. Perhaps we should deport

anyone who doesn't score more than 50%.

What it's like to be British!!

Excuse me for being pedantic, but the best

test is ‘the mirror test’,

[/quote]

Ebaynut..Even for someone who holds views akin to that of the BNP, I find that comment bizarre.

Are you suggesting that Britishness is purely about appearance..and by implication skin colour? If that was the case wouldn't people from Scandinavian countries, Poland, Argentina also be 'British?'.

Have you ever had genetic testing done to identify your ethnic origins? If not I would recommend it.. it could be an enlighten experience for you.

Yes;  the passing of time has evidently helped those with convenient and weather-vane amnesia to forget that the BBC, far from being rather jumpy about pædophilia (as is the fashionable and politically correct stance at the moment), was once rather gung-ho about it.

So much so that in the early '70s there was at least one programme in which a notable exponent of this 'form of expression' was allowed to give a serious thirty minute exposition of why the law should be changed so as to allow adults to enter into sexual relations with a child.  (I believe I remember correctly that a starting age of four was preferred.)

The person who gave the talk was later to become well-known as a mover and shaker on the Pædophile Information Exchange.

There was no 'balance';  there was no alternative view;  there was no answering back;  there was no 'right to reply'.  The talk was lucid, well-expressed, and forcefully put, and clearly implied that 'this is what we think now' and that those who did not go along with the views expressed were backward, reactionary and illiberal.

No, I do not have a 'link' for it (Oh, what silly, babyish, schoolmarmish twaddle)  -  but I am, if pushed, prepared to spend a day in the British Library digging through back copies of the Radio Times to demonstrate that I am correct, and will happily take a thousand pound bet from anyone who wishes to contradict.  I remember it extremely clearly because I was, if not exactly a child, at least still at school, and I found it extremely disturbing.  It was a Wednesday (half day) afternoon, at about four o'clock on Radio 4.

Yes, it seems incredible enough now, and I am sure that the shrills will not be backward in coming forward to denounce.  However tempora mutantur.  Shortly after the BBC broadcast to which I refer, 'Dany' Cohn-Bendit (and even those who suffer from advanced oblivion-of-convenience will surely remember how this character was fêted and slabbered over by the bien-pensant) would write in the clearest terms of his engagement in sexual encounters with children in the kindergarten in which he worked.  Oh, Brave New World. 

As regards 'links' for Ebaynut's comments about the BBC's collusion and evasive silence, here are two good ones:

http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/keep-your-mouth-shut-hes-a-vip-jimmy-savile-report-reveals-culture-of-fear-at-bbc-34484838.html

When a junior female employee at Television Centre complained to her supervisor that she had been sexually assaulted by Savile, she was told "keep your mouth shut, he is a VIP", the report found.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-35658025

Members of BBC management in Manchester were aware of paedophile Stuart Hall's "inappropriate sexual conduct " in his dressing room, a report has found.

Post edited by Moderator

Two posts have been edited in line with the forum Code of Conduct : http://services.completefrance.com/forums/completefrance-forums/CS/forums/465569/ShowPost.aspx

Tancrede: the question isn't about what programmes were made nor the view of the maker. In my opinion and that of many others, too many people turned a blind eye when they should not have done, that is rather different to being proved to be involved in Saviles wrong doing. 

The site of many retired 'high ups' from the BBC indulging in a bit of sometimes teary regret over not speaking up, struck me as being rather pathetic, my personal view is that they were, at the time,  gutless, ladder climbing wonders ......but that is not a crime.

In the meantime I'm watching the Tony Blackburn 'fiasco' with interest.

Rabbie wrote,

The danger with racism is that it can lead to

these horrific crimes. Look what happened in *** Germany. Just because some

people from a particular country or race commit a horendous crime does not

justify anyone in condemning all people from that country or race. 

But if that is the case, then why were all

hand guns in the UK taken from all lawfully registered enthusiasts and collects

by the government ( and a poor compensation payment given, I heard enough people

whinging about the amount they received) after just one mad man

goes into a school in Dunblane. The actions of one man meant a whole nation of

firearms holders were condemned.

One pit bull type dogs attacks a child, and

suddenly a whole breed is condemned and the dangerous dog’s act is

brought in.

But 200 plus Pakistani men rape young white

girls in Rotherham, and no-one wants to talk about it. A large cover up, as its

not PC to talk about it. Then of course the same thing happened in Rochdale and

Oxford, other places are also involved.

But hey lets welcome these nice people to the

UK, they need our help and support, but never ever, mention the hundreds or

thousands of underage rape victims that they preyed on.

Easier just to change channel and pretend

these things never happen!!!

So you have missed all the coverage of those victims who chose to come forward or were prepared to go public then ?

Please remember that by the very nature of the crime it is less likely that the public will get to see what is done for victims because even when known to the authorities many of them may choose to keep it private because of the nature of the crime.

In addition it has been talked about, that's what the Rotherham enquiry was all about.....yes, people who knew better didn't say anything when they should have done, no one can argue with that.

If you somehow think that criticising those who have emigrated to the UK from India or Pakistan makes the case for allowing in more Europeans more valid then I'm afraid in my view you are wrong.

[quote user="ebaynut"]
Rabbie wrote,

The danger with racism is that it can lead to

these horrific crimes. Look what happened in *** Germany. Just because some

people from a particular country or race commit a horendous crime does not

justify anyone in condemning all people from that country or race. 

But if that is the case, then why were all

hand guns in the UK taken from all lawfully registered enthusiasts and collects

by the government ( and a poor compensation payment given, I heard enough people

whinging about the amount they received) after just one mad man

goes into a school in Dunblane. The actions of one man meant a whole nation of

firearms holders were condemned.

One pit bull type dogs attacks a child, and

suddenly a whole breed is condemned and the dangerous dog’s act is

brought in.

But 200 plus Pakistani men rape young white

girls in Rotherham, and no-one wants to talk about it. A large cover up, as its

not PC to talk about it. Then of course the same thing happened in Rochdale and

Oxford, other places are also involved.

But hey lets welcome these nice people to the

UK, they need our help and support, but never ever, mention the hundreds or

thousands of underage rape victims that they preyed on.

Easier just to change channel and pretend

these things never happen!!!
[/quote]

It;s really very simple.  In my posts I express the logical view. However politicians who want to be re-elected react to the emotional view put forward by the media and react accordingly.

• 3 years later...