next British PM

mint

I see that the forum police are on patrol, telling us what we can and cannot post on the forum. I think that any kind of debate that keeps the forum alive would be welcomed, but it would appear not.

Quite agree that Hunt was a complete disgrace today, but hey-ho the more racist you are and the bigger lies that you tell, are all credentials required to be the next unelected tory PM. Of course you must also hide away if you call a general election, as May did in 2017, or you are such a **** like Johnson.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does my OH think about what? And why would that be of any interest to richard51 or any of his business??

If you're trying to poke a stick, yep, he was born in South Africa. He lived there until the age of three. Do you have a point? He's not Jewish either.

Richard, you have not taken your pills, again. Or your hobby horse is running away with you. Calm down and stop being so arrogant as to assume that you are the only one who cares/is against ra ism/ or other -isms.

My family left RSA after Sharpville so I have some background which you do not seem to have beyond the usual Jeremy Corbyn, assertive, lacking real experience life, except at secondhand.

My race is unimportant. How dare you assume that YCCB that is not Black or mixed race South African.

Would you have visited Nazi Germany before the 2WW or just sounded off?

Grow up.

You nasty, nasty, rude pompous ignoramus, richard51. You know nothing about people on here, but you make rabid assumptions coloured by your own sick views, and peddle your antisemitism under the guise of sympathy for Palestine. Your definition of "racist" is clearly "does not kow-tow to richard51".

Yeah, personally I'm such a racist that I've spent 15 or more years volunteering with refugees. What have you done apart from sit behind your keyboard spouting bile?!

Well, let others be the judge, but at least I'm not a rabid member of the "for the many, not the Jew" brigade. And having worked (extensively) in the Arab world, I suppose next you'll be telling me I'm anti-Islam as well?

Fill your boots, you tiny man.

Can I please ask you all to stop posting on this thread. Under the old 'unimproved' forum it used to be possible to lock a thread. Now it isn't. This thread has descended into the realms of the ridiculous and if it continues I will have to delete all of it.