Impeachment hearings

woolybanana

I would watch this all the time it is on, but helas, OH would object, and I do have other things to do.

I am fascinated by it all.

I do not understand why so many see their president as a fine honest upstanding man, I just do not see that, at all, and it seems that he attracts incredible loyalty.

No the Americans see Trump as a 'fine upstanding man' or do they see Trump as a 'good ole boy' who will kick other countries up the ass because 'America is Great'?

I once said to an American friend something negative about the US - and she was a mild Democrat - and I was very forcibly told 'I can criticize my country you may not'.

So taking on China I presume will be seen as positive and pressurizing US companies to base their operations in the US will also be seen as positive and increasng employment.

Contrast that with the UK - energy companies owned by companies based elsewhere for example, EDF, train operating companies by, in some cases companies that are owned either in full or part by state owned companies in Europe......anyone heard a politician saying 'Make UK Great'?