Vote: Your Least Favourite TV Hour

Gardian

Of this 'type' ....... anything they do......... Michael McIntyre, John Bishop, Sara Pascoe and Susan Calman.

Refuse to watch any UK politics at the moment........

There are a few people on tv and everytime I see them I wonder 'why' and

sometimes I even hear it said, that they are national treasures like Joanna

Lumley....... I really cannot stand her, but she is far from the only

one.

And sometimes there are unlikely folk on tv and radio, that I end up, I suppose, the best description is, being fond of.

edit, the above I do not like are often on hour long tv programs[:D]

I’ll vote for my worst option (although the others are horrendous).

McIntyre. He shouts, isn’t funny, audience moronic. Apart from that, it’s fine. Never watched the programme by the way, just the trailers. They’re usually the best bits, so enough said.

However ......... a vote for the best prog by miles just now.

‘The Repair Shop’. If you’ve seen it, then you’ll know. If you haven’t, then its craftspeople fixing damaged / broken family things. The skill of these people is incredible. Really good TV amongst a myriad of c rap.

The program that annoys me or did, was "Money for Nothing" Where a presenter who is obviously well connected, gets rubbish from the tip and gets them turned into "works of art" ( Oh isn't that just wonderful) then she allegedly sells to somebody for mind-boggling sums of cash. A bit like the celebrity Antiques buying program, "How much, £200, will you take a tenner? You will,l oh jolly good". I suppose it's a cheap advert for the shop, That wouldn't give any of us a discount. LOL

Yes Nick, another ghastly programme.

Mrs G sometimes watches it, but definitely on my ‘must miss’ list.

I mean, they start off with junk ......... and end up with junk. So far removed from The Repair Shop, where you see real craft skills displayed.

I have noted that there is now a new presenter on Money for Nothing, Jay Blades who I first saw in The Repair Shop.

Did not like the female presenter of Money for Nothing, and would only see some of it if OH had it on, I have not watched since Jay Blades is on it. Turn krap into krap... unbelieveable what some folks will actually buy.

As I said, I do not watch UK news, but I do watch that tragicomedy which is american politics at the moment. So I watch a lot of CNN, and frankly if I could, I would watch Fox news too, I would, to see the other side, of things.