Info biased towards UK residents

Hereford

Hello

Our magazine arrived here in France on Friday 5th, so service improving!

However, two little niggles:

Why does the "travel club" only advertise a UK 0870 number, which we cannot use from here in France! Although many readers, probably the majority, are UK based not all are and we like to return to the UK to see family and friends.

Also the questionnaire enclosed had a reply paid UK second class franking on it.Again no use to us who live in France. As the magazines are obviously sorted so that overseas addresses are correctly stamped is it not possible to enclose a differently printed version of qustionnaires?

Anyone know how to contact the travel club from France?

Many thanks

Marcus

Marcus,

(so biased in more ways than one). Sounds like you've discovered an untapped market. Any thoughts to coming up with a magazine for transplanted English speaking peoples living in France already? You might do well, and you could find your contributing editors on this forum perhaps (one for each department). Some with biting wit; others with more reserved commentary. Not me. (I'm not a writer.) But I love a good read. And it seems there may be pent up demand....

Camille
www.maisonquercy.com

My point is proved I think: I now have an email from the Travel Club. They do not advertise an internatonal number because they only offer bookings UK to France and return...........

We shall continue to read and enjoy the magazine however.

Marcus