Personal information.

Patf

Perhaps I'm being dozey and I admit to being a technophobe, but what has happened to the personal profiles since the changeover? Apart from those that were " Disabled" these used to be very interesting. Also when you clicked on "send an e-mail"  you were given the person's actual e-mail address, but not now. Am I looking in the wrong place? Pat.

Pat, Can you see the Control Panel ? If yes and you click on it Personal Info is at the top so you can fill in as much as you want other people to see. If you click on someones name you should see what they have written.

Re the emails - the new set up does not allow you to view other members email addresses, and that could be a good thing as this way is more secure.

Pat, Can you see the Control Panel ? If yes and you click on it Personal Info is at the top so you can fill in as much as you want other people to see. If you click on someones name you should see an option for personal info and access what they have written.

Re the emails - the new set up does not allow you to view other members email addresses, and that could be a good thing as this way is more secure.

Pat, glad you asked this question and, Gay, thanks for the reply.  I was trying to work out how to see people's profiles after we talked about them recently.

Incidentally, isn't it funny how women never fear asking questions about anything technical yet your average man would prefer to sit there playing around, clicking on this, clicking on that before logging off in disgust. 

Margaret (waiting for some Troll to accuse me of being a manhater!)