Admin, am I a suspected dodgy poster !

Miki

Thank You!

This is a moderated forum. Your post has been received and is pending moderation. You will be notified via email once your post is approved!

I get this mesage a little too often lately and wonder if I am alone or does anyone else get this. I tried to post a message on the Lighter side and this is what I got back, no post was posted, just this message given.

What's it all about Admin, am I not to be trusted and my posts have now to be monitored and am I a suspected dodgepot !!

Blige me, I got this by email immediately and even before I could take the tea bag out the cup !

So what is it about anyway Admin ?

Living France Forums - Post Approved!
---------------------------------------------------

Hi Miki,

This is an automated notification to inform your post has been approved and is now live within the forums. Please visit the link below to view or edit your post.

http://forums.livingfrance.com/shwmessage.aspx?forumid=315&messageid=161702

You are receiving this notification because you have posted to a moderated forum and your post was approved by Forum Admin on 18/03/2005 12:31:32.

Thank you for posting to the forums.

---------------------------------------------------

Living France Forums
http://forums.livingfrance.com/

Miki, there are a couple of forums which can benefit from postings being kept strictly on topic, or which may be open to abuse under the code of conduct (as far as the latter goes I am thinking specifically of the 'employment opportunities' section). For this reason, admin decided it would be better if postings could be approved before they went live.

As far as the 'lighter side' goes, this is a section which was specifically requested - not all of the team were convinced it was a good idea - it could, perish the thought, be an open invitation for 'crank' postings (not that you would do that, but I think you know the type of person we mean) so, at least while the idea was being tried out, that section was made 'moderated' as well.

Glad the system seems to be working. I have to say that as a moderator it is annoying to get loads of e-mails saying that a post is awaiting approval only to find, after getting into the appropriate bit of the forum's admin section, that 99% of the time somebody has beaten me to it.

Hi Miki,

The whole of the forum is separated into individual forums. When created they can be categorised as moderated or non-moderated. When posts are made to a moderated forum, a moderator or admin has to approve the post before it is shown. 

Most of the forums are not moderated and members can post instantaneously. However the 'Vacancies in France', 'Lighter side of France' and 'Would like to meet..' forums are all moderated and hence the message you received.

Hope this helps.

James

Miki you must be dodgy I`ve just had this

Thank You!
Your post has been automatically approved! Although this is a moderated forum the number of posts you have made meet this forums auto-approve criteria. Moderators of this forum and subscribers to this topic will receive a new post email notification.

dave

Who 'he' Belinda. Have I missed something? Some dear friend who has perhaps strayed unconscionably beyond the acceptable?

I ask you all, what could be worse than the occasional outbreaks of cockney barrer boy ryhming slang stuff Miki get's up to now and then?

Here's a tip for you mods. Chelsea look like they are going to win the league. Keep your eye on the league tables and have a special 'triple dodgy geezer' marker on Miki. He will be truly insufferable when it happens.:

tresco

Tresco... if Chelsea win the league, I have it on good authority that Miki won't be able to see the keyboard, let alone post... but we will be sure to be on our toes the following moring with electronic paracetamol...

Outcast... now you know Mrs Outcast won't approve of that... and the diet is going very well, thank you... I'm sure we will all post pictures when we all meet our goal...

It may well have been noticed but I am keeping pretty stum.

When you have seen 50 years go by without the biggern, it is bluddy hard to say anything cos you know you could put the mockers on it all if you get too cocky now.

I couldn't handle it if it all went pear shaped now, just when we are so close but if we do win the league title to add to the league cup, yes I will open a bottle of Laurent Perrier Rosé that a friend bought to celebrate the title two years ago and as I said before, we hope to have a reunion planned for all the lads who went as kids down the Kings Road to see Greavesy, Bridges, then the great sides of the 70's including Ossie, Cookey and Chopper et al....................but say no more....................

Bring on Bayern, a couple of good games they will be.

Oh please, I'll help old ladies over the roads in car stricken Dinan, just let us do it this year............

"Strange bloke too, ex-navy...." 

They come from all walks of life, I find.

It's hard for those of us who have grown up thinking Ch**sea  are a bunch of trendy has beens, yeah, okay they've have had a few exceptional players/managers in the past, well allright then in the last few years, or okay, they have been winning a few games recently.

Oh gdo, it's very hard to talk about this.:

tresco