Are You Still Logging These ?

I1

Over the last few days (after I have started watching things again) I have noticed that response times are still pretty slow and earlier this evening got this:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream) +742

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +44

InstantASP.InstantForum.Logic.GetForums(Int32 intMemberGroupID, Int32 intForumGroupID) +351

InstantASP.InstantForum.WebSite.groupcontrol.Page_Load(Object Sender, EventArgs E)

System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35

System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +98

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2032; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2032

I can't give you an answer I'm afraid, but I remarked on this the other day to James (Forum Admin) and he was going to ask the IT people if there was a problem with any of the servers. He won't be able to answer until after the UK easter holidays of course.