Post Since my Last Visit (revisited)

Betmont

I too use the PSMLV tag when I come online. But, having been away in France, and then had too much work to do after I got back, I seem to have an awful lot to see. But it says at the foot of the first page it says Page 1 of 1-10. how do I get to Pages 2-10, please?

I had thought that till this last time, but the visible posts only came from the "top half" of the forum. So had no-one posted in Potbag for a fortnight?

laughable, of course. But the posts visible only went down as far as "Vehicules". Where were the rest lurking?

It just doesn't work properly.

I have checked the various options (12 hours, 24 hours, PSMLV), various times, after first checking the forum itself, and none of them include every thread that should be listed.

I give up on this so called 'function', and the 'search' one too.

• 3 weeks later...

I had noticed that the PSMLV had disappeared recently but thought it was only temporary.

I always use this, selecting posts in the 'last 48 hours', and there is no substitute for this within the current options. 'Active Topics' aren't complete, they miss several forums which actually have current responses on them.

Please admin, can you let us know if and when you are going to reinstate the PSMLV facility soon, as trawling through everything is too time consuming and not really an acceptable alternative.

Hazel

[quote]This facility hasn't been removed. It might be that you are using a different browser or added a firewall to your machine which is why it is no longer showing?[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. This is truly bizarre as we have changed nothing at all on our system! Any other ideas what it could be as a few people seem to have the same problem.

Thanks

Hazel

• 1 month later...

This topic is repeating one I made earlier and I experienced the same problem again today.  I had to log in as I hadn't been on for a couple of days.  I selected Posts within last 48 hours and only page 1 of 1 - 100 posts came up which only took me as far as Food and Drink even though there were posts within the last 48 hours in other topic headings further down.

I think Forum Admin need to take a look at the way this is set up as there appears to be a limit of 100 postings viewable.

Sorry, need to edit this as page 1 of 1-10 displayed - but where is the facility to click next or similar to see the other pages?

[quote]I had thought that till this last time, but the visible posts only came from the "top half" of the forum. So had no-one posted in Potbag for a fortnight? laughable, of course. But the posts visib...[/quote]

The Potbag? Is it too late at night for me to understand, or have I missed something in the "Good Old Days"?

Laughable, of course