Complete France Forum

Passwords!}{#!

Jonzjob

I have just had to request  new password, cause being fick I had forgatten mine...

My new password is 13 digits long, including upper and lower case alpha, numerals and special characters like [ and } and ^ and ! and ). What the hell am I trying to sign into. My bank account has a less complicated way in and if I write this password down someone may steal it and take over the forum!!!!! The crowning stroke is that the systen then asks if I want it to remember the pass word, for crying out loud how much memory does it think there is on a PC these daze?

Time for my next tranquiliser, brandy and oblivion. Who needs a passworm anyway. My moto has always bin 'I never make mastikes'

Thank you forum controllers,

John.

Bugger, that's me banned for all time now!

All the experts recommend that passwords should be long, meaningless and full of strange characters. The forum software merely follows this advice when sending an automatically-generated password.

Should you wish, you can change it to something more easily remembered (but probably less secure). Go to 'Edit your details' at the top of the screen, click on your user name, then in a box to the left of the next screen you will see the option to change the password.

Hope this helps. Sorry to disappoint you, but you have to be a lot more awkward than that to get a ban. [:)]