Complete France Forum

How do you know if somebody has seen a PM

Deimos

[quote user="Forum Admin"]Have PM'd you, but for everyone else, you will know if the message has been read as the views will increase to 2.[/quote]

That is just not true, I have a PM unanswered to Deimos, I have looked at it  twice to cut and paste bits and another two times to test this theory of yours, and it now shows 4 views.

ALSO why cannot you edit a message now?  I sent one 5 minutes ago and want to edit a date on it, I am now getting a box telling me the edit facility is timed out, what is it set to 10 seconds?????  Someone been playing with their new toys??

[quote user="Ron Avery"]

That is just not true, I have a PM unanswered to Deimos, I have looked at it  twice to cut and paste bits and another two times to test this theory of yours, and it now shows 4 views.

[/quote]

Yes, if you view the PM it will also add to the view count.

[quote user="Ron Avery"]

ALSO why cannot you edit a message now?  I sent one 5 minutes ago and want to edit a date on it, I am now getting a box telling me the edit facility is timed out, what is it set to 10 seconds?????  Someone been playing with their new toys??

[/quote]

Looking into this see http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/608568/ShowPost.aspx