I hate to complain but!!

WJT

I am very happy to see the old smilies, I feel that they help when trying to convey a message and are much better. But I still miss two very much, the one with the popping eyes, even though I like the [:-))] Woot very much, it expresses a different message in my mind and also Blink.

Please consider bringing them back. I for one can do without [B] geeked, I know I haven't seen anyone use it before.

Funny these smilies, I imagine it is most used by those of us that are a little bit more animated and like waving our arms in the air when we speak to help get our message across better. [:)]

I also hate to complain but, I also prefer all of the old (or were they new) smilies and sorry to those who faught for the new ones (or were they the old ones).  Anyway, I like the ones that moved.

Also, I have sent PMs to people and found from the reciprient column that they have gone elsewhere.  OMG someone out there knows all my business!

Can't be bothered to put smilies in 'cos they all look the same to me.

WJT, all those smilies are still around in a post made by James when he changed them over.

I think the post is pinned at the top of the section you made this post in.

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/657129/ShowPost.aspx

When the smilies we have now were replaced, I trawled around looking for my favourites and made a secret store of them in Corsica (now deleted). I used to open that post up, and then open a new window to view the forum, so it was easy to nip in there and copy the smilies I liked, if I was posting.

Tresco, I knew you would be first here.  Anything to do with gardening or smilies and you are a rat up a drainpipe.  Anyway I have a pm ing problem and have sent you two today but dont know whether they have gone to you.  Please respond.  Ground Control to Major Tom.

Hi Katie Kat

Well, that pm you sent me that was all about Mr  X went to Mr X and he's utterly enchanted with you [:D]

I hope my post about the smilies was helpful to anyone who likes the others.  I'm sorry, but I don't like them, so posting a link to where you can find and use them was a huge personal sacrifice, and I now need to lie down. [Www]

WJT,

Ahhh we have an AWOL smiley. If you have used that bulgy eyed smiley yourself , try and locate a post you made where he is still residing.

You could then pm James with the smiley, and beg him to edit it into the post he made with all the rest. James has been so heroic in his efforts to please (as far as smileys are concerned) I'm sure he'll do it for you.

That's James stitched up. My work here is done[:D]

[quote user="KatieKopyKat"]

I also hate to complain but, I also prefer all of the old (or were they new) smilies and sorry to those who faught for the new ones (or were they the old ones).  Anyway, I like the ones that moved.

Also, I have sent PMs to people and found from the reciprient column that they have gone elsewhere.  OMG someone out there knows all my business!

Can't be bothered to put smilies in 'cos they all look the same to me.

[/quote]

ME TOO! ME TOO! I hate complaining[:-))]