'Tis a puzzlement -- Photo help needed

I was able to cut and paste a photo from my Yahoo Photos account on the "Please, Please, Please Help" thread over in the Internet/Satellite section.  Yesterday, it appeared to be there for all to see.  However, today, I am informed that others see only an empty frame with a red cross, indicating that there is no picture, while I am quite clearly able to see the picture when I look.

I reset my Yahoo Photos account to make that particular picture "public" but that doesn't seem to have resolved the issue.  So, any suggestions on what I did wrong and how to fix it?

I'm repeating what I did here with another photo:

PG

[quote user="Forum Admin"]

Then maybe only users/members of that website can see it?

There must be a reason why some of you can and some of you can't. It's not forum settings.

[/quote]

I don't know, James.  I have it set to "public" so the theory is that ANYONE can see it.  What I find weird is that, Tresco, for example, was able to see it, but when she checked back she no longer could.

My bet would be a Yahoo problem of some type, but what type, I have no idea...

PG (perplexed...)

It's on Yahoo, not Photobucket.  The photo is definitely still there, I checked.

However, Yahoo has been doing things with their software I think, and it may be down to that.  I suppose I may have to set up an account on Photobucket or Pixma and see if that works better...

PG

[quote user="Forum Admin"]

Hi,

It's linking to: http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41b1a39fze4eda1a0/8dc0/__sr_/e81dre2.jpg?phI8GbEBcXT9sixs

and there is no image located there.

[/quote]

When I copy and paste the link I get this address which is different to the one above. So maybe some people are getting a different link address to others.

http://f3.yahoofs.com/users/41b1a39fze4eda1a0/8dc0/__sr_/45dare2.jpg?phgLcbEBt8z8iZOS

Weird huh!

Maybe the browser you use interprets the link code differently. Internet Explorer versus Firefox for example.

I'm using Firefox but I'll try IE.

Okay.  James is right.  I refreshed the page and now I don't get it either, so clearly it was still in the cache.  I will need to investigate the problem with Yahoo.  Perhaps they specifically have it set that way so that people can't copy content or link to them, thus using their bandwidth.  In which case, I will definitely need another solution.

PG