Another thread bites the dust!

TWINKLE

There was a thread earlier on this evening about sharing Christmas stories - I posted on there and so I know I didn't imagine it.

Have I missed something while putting my daughter to bed?  It's disappeared.

Why?  Was someone rude on there or what?

Mais non

We only have eurosport on some free satelite thingy and loads of German channels.  I haven't watched tv for over a year, but I do miss it sometimes.

I'm hoping we will sort something out soon as I would like to have French tv mostly for the kids.

So is it in French or English?

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

There was a thread earlier on this evening about sharing Christmas stories - I posted on there and so I know I didn't imagine it.

[/quote]

It was a journo from another magazine house - not Archant - using this forum to gather material.  So it seems fair to pull it if they did not have permission to use the forum this way.   In fact, I reported it.  [:$]

It's in english.  You've got to get series 1 & 2 for Christmas - you love it!

I have BBC Prime too which I love for all the comedies and series and documentaries - French national TV is soooo rubbish.  Would you like me to tape stuff for you?

BTW I know why the thread was pulled. 

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

[/quote]

I believe the thread was called Yule-Tide Stories. Somebody put a photograph of the magazine in a post (which was not a direct problem) but then it was relized that it was not an Archant magazine and that the originator of the post had not asked permission to do his/her research. The thread may be put back, I don't know, but the originator I believe has asked for permission and is awaiting a reply which he wont get till Monday.