Complete France Forum

who published my pic?

Pads

I was just doing a serch on google for Pradelles Carbardes, and I found a site with a photo I put on here.It takes you stright in to the forum/ I didnt do this so how did it happen? I dont mind but it does give the world access to the forum without signing in [8-)] 

Sorry, I'm not quite sure where the problem lies. Probably me being thick.

Is it access to the forum? Anybody can access the forum to read it, whether or not you have signed in, but as far as I know you have to be registered in order to actually post a message, and as you have to agree to the cose of conduct before your registration is processed that seems fair enough. Does entering via the other site somehow bypass the sign-in? Remember that if you have ticked the box, you will automatically be signed in.

Or is it a problem over copyright of your picture, being taken from here and used elsewhere? This is indeed a potential problem which has already been discussed.

No I have no problems anyone can have my pic if they want them [8-)]

But I am now replying to you via entering the site from the web page. It gives me full acess to do what i want .

check out google  write, pradelles carbardes and it is headed that Autum feeling.

Yes, the link from Google brings you in to the forum, and you must have ticked the box that says 'automatically sign me in', so you enter the forum as you. Try logging out and clicking on the Google link again - you'll still come into the forum, but as a guest, not as you.