Log-in problems

cooperlola

Is it just me, but when I go back and forward  to do searches for links for posters etc and back in the pages of the active posts,  it keeps logging me out[:'(]  BUT when I go back to the original page I started from I'm still logged in [8-)]but then when I try to post to a thread it tells I'm not logged in, even though it says at the top of the page that I am. [Www]

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't log on today as LanguedocGal2, so asked for a new password after a few failed attempts. I then received a password. Using this new password took me back to my old ID of LanguedocGal version 1 (hope you're following this), however, I can no longer access the LG2 pms that I only recently discovered had been sent to me.

Question: How can I view the PMs of LG and LG2?

Confused LG and LG2.

Hi

LG/LG2 - I have sent you a new password for your LG2 account, so you can use that from now on.

Ron - Sounds like a PC settings that is not allowing you to move around the site without logging you off....My first thought would be cookie settings...add completefrance.com to your trusted sites and see if this makes a difference.

James

No problems here though have had quite a lot of those 'server error' screens.

The problem seems to be a more general one with microsoft .net rather than just specific to this forum. I have been using the JCB web site a lot recently at work (don't ask) which seems to use the same architecture because I get exactly the same error screens. Rather comforting and familiar in fact [:D].

On most occasions when I have had log in problems with a site which is not down including LF, it has been due to a conflict with my cookies. The solution is easy, just go to internet options via tools and delete cookies and at the same time also delete temporary internet files and hopefully this will solve the problem. Please note after this correction, you will have to log in again to all site needing a password.

Baz

[quote user="Forum Admin"]

Hi

LG/LG2 - I have sent you a new password for your LG2 account, so you can use that from now on.

James

[/quote]

Mr Forum Admin, Sir, I did not get the password for LG2 - my server has been playing up - could you send it again, please?

Thanking you so kindly, Sir.

LG