Old Smilies

James is a star, and he is probably sick to death of me thanking him for giving us some of the old smileys back.

So, what I'll do instead of thanking him (again) is to point out that in the new list of smileys we have two [8-)]'s.

That's two 'confused' smileys, who look a lot like George Bush, or indeed me, if someone suggests I cook a meal.

We could have 'woot'   instead James, couldn't we?

[quote user="Tresco"]

James is a star, and he is probably sick to death of me thanking him for giving us some of the old smileys back.

So, what I'll do instead of thanking him (again) is to point out that in the new list of smileys we have two [8-)]'s.

That's two 'confused' smileys, who look a lot like George Bush, or indeed me, if someone suggests I cook a meal.

We could have 'woot'   instead James, couldn't we?

[/quote]

Tresco

That definately looks like George Bush.[:D]

Dotty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Ooh how I would love to have the rolling eyes smiley that I and others use frequently on TF, there is nothing else that can express like he can Rolling Eyes. I find it hard to find a smiley here that can substitute. Maybe it is just me Rolling Eyes but if there had to be a substitution,  I would vote for the rolling eyes over many particularly the beer [B] and the exclamation mark[I]. What do you think?

Yes WJT. Rolling Eyes is better than that stupid Light Bulb.[:)]

Some people, longing for real beer, like the [B]

For some reason James has always been very generous with me when it comes to smiley requests. Long may that generosity continue [:D]