I am sure this has been asked before, but...

MrCanary

[quote user="Quillan"]

Not as a list like some forums but the little shape thing next to there names in posts changes colour if they are on line.

[/quote]

It must change colour from grey to grey then. Why does that remind me of John Major?

The colour thing doesn't work and if you roll the mouse over it,  it states if you're online or not and if not it tells you the last time the poster posted.  This doesn't seem to work either,  for if you roll over cooperolas name for example it says that she last posted on the 08/02/07 which isn't true. Is it?

Nope.  Go on, Quillan, [EDIT: or any other Mod, if Q's too busy] have a word with the powers that be and fix it. 

Somemody must have some spare time to drop a line - the mere mortals of the forum don't have the clout. [:)]

[quote user="Cassis"]Nope.  Go on, Quillan, [EDIT: or any other Mod, if Q's too busy] have a word with the powers that be and fix it. 

Somemody must have some spare time to drop a line - the mere mortals of the forum don't have the clout. [:)]
[/quote]

Er I didn't say I could fix it I just said I would ask [:D]

[quote user="Cassis"]Active?  In what sense?  At that time I was doing this year's planting plan. 

Jude doesn't think that counts as activity.  Too many distractions at the screen. [:)]
[/quote]

Roll your mouse over your thingy next to your name.  Isn't it a bit late for you to be planning on planting?

Not really.  I often wait until April now before sowing anything outdoors - I did an experiment one year and found that seeds germinated better and soon caught up with those sown in March.

When I say planning, I was really just moving the veg beds around on my spreadsheet to rotate them from last year and seeing if there were any variety/quantity  changes etc. that I had noted to make this year.

The pots are chitted (I know some people don't bother - I really just like to see them lying in the egg trays on the kitchen windowsills) and ready to go in now.

If the French would like to move this to the gardening section, I promise not to upset the remorque des pommes by objecting in public. [:)]