Another "glitch"

Deimos

Not only is the PM system for moderator/FA contact broken (or having problems) but the thread I started asking about the problem seems to have "glitched away".  I really need to get a response and have sent quite a few PMs/e-mails and am not getting responses  Can anybody tell me what I should do ?  How should one contact those that run/operate the forum ?

This is actually getting serious now as I am about to take further action and really do need to communicate regarding the issues I have been trying to raise (privately - as per the forum regulations).

Ian

Sorry, I don't have the e-mail addresses.

I really do want to sort this out privately, as per the forum T&Cs.  I really don't want to discuss the derogatory posts I have apparently made in public (derogatory posting is not something I'm proud about and don't really want the world to know about).  I have raised reasonable and polite questions and am at a complete loss as to what I need to do to get them answered.

So, please, please, please (pretty please) will somebody tell me what button (and where) I need to press.

Ian

Dick - The thread to which you are referring was dealt with at the time. I have nothing further to add.

Deimos - I will email you.

The point is that discussions about the administration and running of the forum are not allowed. Why? Because there are a few members who seem post soley to 'flame' the administration of the forum. I have complaints by members about these posts.