problem with accessing the site

Sunshine

For the last week or so I have experienced problems getting on to the site and sometimes just being cut off.  I have rn a test and there is nothing wrong with my internet connection.  I Have just posted a message and then unable to edit it.

Is any one else having the same problem

I've been having problems for a couple of weeks.  The forum is very slow to load and when I choose a topic to read, the XP phishing filter thingy takes ages, then I get the "Explorer cannot get page".  I find that if I then click the back arrow, sometimes I am lucky enough to get the page I want [8-)]  Often, nothing changes and I give up [:@]

I belong to many other forum sites and this is the only one where I have difficulties.

On the contrary - at the moment this one and the dreaded AngloInfo are working fine, whereas the world of the possum (can't give you the real name because that counts as swearing here) and TotalFarce are giving 'unobtainable' messages. And my work server in England is down too.

That's a coincidence, as most of the people using Orange/Wanadoo as an ISP around here are having enormous problems with the internet too, and have been since last week.  Resulting in a total loss of service since the weekend.  It doesn't seem to be a DNS problem, as I am able to ping successfully.

Work, and the other sites I mentioned, are back again. Our Orange ADSL is working fine, apart from the occasional short-lived glitch, just like our BT broadband in England.

Nothing's hardly ever 100% of course - I notice that the BT mail servers seem to be not responding this morning.

[quote user="Thibault"]

I've been having problems for a couple of weeks.  The forum is very slow to load and when I choose a topic to read, the XP phishing filter thingy takes ages, then I get the "Explorer cannot get page".  I find that if I then click the back arrow, sometimes I am lucky enough to get the page I want [8-)]  Often, nothing changes and I give up [:@]

I belong to many other forum sites and this is the only one where I have difficulties.

[/quote]

That is my problem too.   Evan posting a message on the forum is hit and miss.  I do not have a problem on any other web site.  It puts me off looking at the Forum!......   

[quote user="Sunshine"][quote user="Thibault"]

[/quote]

That is my problem too.   Evan posting a message on the forum is hit and miss.  I do not have a problem on any other web site.  It puts me off looking at the Forum!......   

[/quote]

Sunshine, I had a similar problem a couple of months ago. If you are enter this site using "Favourites" try deleting it and entering the site manually and then adding it back to your "favourites" This cured my problem.

Baz

For the past 10 days, I have trouble getting pages to load - the downloading process stalls half way through and I have to refresh 2 or 3 times in order to get the full page to load successfully. It seems to be a Firefox problem though - IE loads the pages ok. But as I hate using IE... [+o(]

I only have problems with CF - all other sites are working normally.

I've been having to "refresh" every time I come onto the forum, then again with each section and each thread. Also very slow loading and posting. Other sites are slow but don't need refreshing. I've tried having a clearout too but no difference. Someone said it was problems with orange/wanadoo.