Post sizes?

Ford Anglia

Hello, can anyone tell me why MOST posts fit perfectly on my computer screen page, but one or two are so wide as to need me to keep scrolling across and back to read them? I used to think it was pictures that did it, but it seems not to be so.

Thanks for any advice, and also how to resize said posts if possible.

Tresco's right.  It can also happen when someone copies text from elsewhere, that includes an unbroken line of any kind (underscore, astrix etc) or pastes HTML from another site.

Usually a mod will fix it, if they see it, although sometimes we have to wait for the cries of anguish first [:$]

[quote user="Tresco"]Just hit the 'report' button and explain the problem (as you see it). It's not as though the poster will be clapped in irons or anything...[;-)][/quote]

Well actually Tresco, the mods have not yet agreed on a suitable chatisement for that particular type of forum disruption.... the talks are still ongoing... [Www]

sorry but i couldn't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:$]

Post edited by mod to reduce width (suitable punishment being considered) [Www]

Flash.............ah ah!!!!!! Put the red water down dear!! [kiss]

It is very annoying when the page is stretched. It's why I stopped posting any links. Everytime if it was a long'un it happened & I never cracked how to shorten em on here. [:$] 

[quote user="Tresco"]

[quote user="pale pink specs"]why have you given up smoking too?[:)][/quote]

Nope; just the forum plays tricks on me sometimes. [:)]

Hope someone else has reported you.[:P]

[/quote]

Have a heart Tresco... I'm under a great deal of stress and now I have to go and play monopoly with my son... life can be so very very mean!  if I survive I'll pop back later! [:D] [:D]

(i was so tempted to put in another row of !!!!! but I resisted!!! [:$]