contacting a Forum Moderaor

Chauffour

[quote user="Just Katie"]Yeah like dialling 999 'cos you trod on a pin.  Tresco, you do make me Roll On Floor Laughing Out Loud!![/quote]

If you press the 'report' button you then get to send a message which arrives in a mysterious and yet magical place.

The first moderator who comes on line will pick it up.

What's so funny about that? I would blink at you if I didn't know you so well!!![:D]

Tresco's right, anyone can press the report button to bring something to the attention of all the mods.  It doesn't have to be for a huge transgression, and we won't (necessarily) stomp round and give someone the forum equivalent of a dead-leg [:$]

[quote user="Cat"]Tresco's right, anyone can press the report button to bring something to the attention of all the mods.  It doesn't have to be for a huge transgression, and we won't (necessarily) stomp round and give someone the forum equivalent of a dead-leg [:$][/quote]

just the equivalent of a Chinese burn...

PS: this is a joke...[Www]

[quote user="Weedon"]

C'mon chaps..hands up who wants to form an orderly queue for a Chinese burn, dead leg and a wedgie from Cat,Russet and Clair.[Www]

[/quote]

Who told you about our secret weapon Weedon?  We do have the powers to administer a wedgie, should a wedgie be called for, but try to save them for the most deserving candidates.