Just Do It - It Doesn't Hurt

Gardian

Just one of my (many) foibles.

Would all participants please indicate in their profile where they are in the UK or France?  To see someone asking whether there's an English-speaking dentist in their locality, when there's no clue whatsoever as to where on earth they live, leaves you speechless.

Just checked P1 of the 'Active' posts - 13/25 give a location.

Just think about it folks - it isn't hard.  Oh and by the way Forum Admin, why not make it an obligatory field when registering?  (I know, it's probably 'Freedom of Information rules' or something daft like that.)

[quote user="Gardian"]

Oh and by the way Forum Admin, why not make it an obligatory field when registering?  (I know, it's probably 'Freedom of Information rules' or something daft like that.)

[/quote]

How would Admin know if it were true or not?

Lots of people prefer not to give away information about themselves.  But I agree it's dumb not to say where you are when asking for local info, like the nearest English hairdresser, for example.

Our local boulangere just got back from Guadaloupe and said that it had been "Temps de merde" (or something along those lines).

Scarey woman: not to be crossed.  It's me who apologises if she's run out of pain au raisins in the morning.