Chancer

[:D][quote user="J.Rs gone native"][quote user="Bugbear"]

When you find them JR, read this

[Www]..............................................[:D][:D]

[/quote]

Did it work for you BB?

[/quote]

[:D]

Is this going to be one of the threads that boils down to 'everyone' telling 'everyone else' to 'get a life'? [:D][6]

It could be, so get a life Tressy.[kiss] I think maybe JR, you should just pull the plug on here for a bit, a few of us have problems with the forum, but don't keep on about it, annoying as it is. There have been replies from the mods, they can't do anything more. Plus blue would probably not be your colour. [;-)] Yer, while you're off, you could get a few more pairs of glasses. [:D]

During a recent water shortage where drinking water was not available, many people sat around moaning the fact and blaming the government.

A few took a bucket to the river and carried water home to boil and then drink.

[;-)]

OK I give up

"Yes but when are you going to get the message"

"Get a life"

"get a hobby"

Even with my thick skin I know where I am not welcome.

You wouldnt be saying those things if you were experiencing either the problem or the same level of problems.

Dont forget that I was told by a mod that I could make new postings until I was blue in the face, so I did, but only got as far as two. 

I will take the more diplomatic suggestion re pulling the plug.

Au revoir

[quote user="J.Rs gone native"]...You wouldnt be saying those things if you were experiencing either the problem or the same level of problems. [/quote]

But I am experiencing the problems - just the same as you. It's like doing the Okey-Cokey posting on this site.

And I'm having the same problems too.  It is frustrating, I've tried posting the problem for the tech guys, I've tried posting reminders about the problem to the tech guys, I've tried telling them that people are getting really jarred off, I've tried deleting my cookies...

I shall try again, but please don't hold your collected breath, we might all go blue [:(]

• 2 weeks later...

[quote user="J.Rs gone native"] Well I took the advice and took a "work" break from the forum, I returned a couple of days ago and have no had any problems, has it been fixed? Or are ther those that still suffer?[/quote]

and of course you didn't make life any easier for people using the Forum facilities by keep on changing your name!!  How many hours of other people's time were wasted trying to use the quote button?  Why not just use JR or Jean Air,?  Why all the other bowlocks??

Well, presumably those using apostrophes in their names didn't know that it would cause a quote problem...

I just wanted to say that I'm having no troubles with LF at all and I think the stability of the forum has improved over the past few weeks. Great work. [kiss]

[:-))]

[quote user="Catalpa"]
I just wanted to say that I'm having no troubles with LF at all ... [/quote]

Personally I have only a few problems as I don't have to keep logging in as some people are having to but I do find that sometimes not all the boxes are full ie the number of pages in a thread box can be difficult to read and some of the boxes have small red crosses in them rather than info/logos/photos.

Are you not experiencing any of this at all Catalpa?

Sue