Marking all forums read

[quote user="Clair"]There is an Options box at the bottom of each forum section where you can "mark all read".

[/quote]

The options box allows all threads in a forum to be marked. It doesn't address marking all forums read. To do that I have to visit all 51 forums individually, open them, and only then go to the options.

OK, can we have a link to mark all forums read?

Cheers [:D]

Suely if you open the "active" selection in the main page then all threads in all sections come up, any that have new posts since you last read them show in blue (left hand side box) and any that have no new posts show grey.

Is that the sort of thing you are looking for ?

[quote user="powerdesal"]Suely if you open the "active" selection in the main page then all threads in all sections come up, any that have new posts since you last read them show in blue (left hand side box) and any that have no new posts show grey.
[/quote]

Thank you powersdeal, as I use the back button a lot, and only refresh occasionally, I didn't know that.  Very useful[:D]

[quote user="Maricopa"]

[quote user="powerdesal"]Suely if you open the "active" selection in the main page then all threads in all sections come up, any that have new posts since you last read them show in blue (left hand side box) and any that have no new posts show grey.
[/quote]

Thank you powersdeal, as I use the back button a lot, and only refresh occasionally, I didn't know that.  Very useful[:D]

[/quote]

When I first started on this forum I always went to each individual section and hence I didn't visit all the different ones, but after I discovered 'Active' posts I never go to individual sections unless I have been 'away' for some time. Now I am able to watch all section all of the time (if I want to)[Www]

Jacqui too, the "active" posts section is so useful isn't it?  I use it all the time.  I was though refering to the colour coding of the posts section at the left hand side, which I always wondered why some were blue and some grey!  And now, thanks to powersdeal I know[:D]

[quote user="Clair"]Thta's what the globe above the name is supposed to do, but it resets itself everytime a new server comes online.
(BTW, this is not a technical explanation! [:D])
[/quote]

It does not work, I am marked as offine.......... [blink]

I thought a list at the bottom of the page would be easier ..

[quote user="Maricopa"]Jacqui too, the "active" posts section is so useful isn't it?  I use it all the time.  I was though refering to the colour coding of the posts section at the left hand side, which I always wondered why some were blue and some grey!  And now, thanks to powersdeal I know[:D][/quote]

Except that when you keep getting logged out like me they're all grey[:(]