Reply Buttons

Is there a reason for the Reply button being at the top of a post? Logically it should be at the bottom, which applies mostly to long posts, of course. Or possibly have a button at top and bottom, or even have the reply button below the posts as on other forum software. Any chance of modification?

[quote user="Tony F Dordogne"]And getting the screwdivers out because the quote button isn't working properly![/quote]

My quote button seems OK, except when I want to quote a 'Wooly B' post, then I get an error message. It seems to only happen with his posts.

[quote user="woolybananasbrother"]Keep your hands of my astropophy young Ernie or I'll cut the legs off your rib. It took a long time to find and I'm hanging onto it.[:P][/quote]

Wooly, what's the matter with you today?  Why are you suddenly all over the place with your spelling and grammar?

Apostrophe is spelt with an "e" and not a "y" and keep your hands "off" has two fs instead of only one.

And, as has already been pointed out, make your mind up if you mean "rig" or "rib"!

Don't normally like to nit-pick; it's just that I am so disappointed as you "should know better".

Do you think your brains are getting gently fried in this heat?

Powerdesal, no need to be so condescending.  Actually, I think it was 30 at least.

Anyway, wait till you are in Normandy in the depths of winter and the snow is feet thick and your village is impassable.  You'll be wishing you were back in the desert then!

[quote user="sweet 17"]

Powerdesal, no need to be so condescending.  Actually, I think it was 30 at least.    Sorry!,[:(]   (the 25 was from Meteo.)

Anyway, wait till you are in Normandy in the depths of winter and the snow is feet thick and your village is impassable.  You'll be wishing you were back in the desert then!   Been there, done that, -8.5 deg C , it was brilliant even with no central heating.

[/quote]