regional subdivisions

Fay

Hi - in the old days there used to be a quick summary of which regions fell into which area, under each subdivision (northeast, northwest etc) but since that has been dropped I notice that some people are posting where they may not get the biggest response.

Specifically, I saw there are a few Pas-de-Calais posts in Northeast, when it is 'traditionally' for this forum in Northwest.

Any chance the more detailed area explanation could be reinstated?

Thanks!

Fay

[quote user="Fay"]... I notice that some people are posting where they may not get the biggest response.

Specifically, I saw there are a few Pas-de-Calais posts in Northeast, when it is 'traditionally' for this forum in Northwest.[/quote]

As I look at the active page of the forum, it makes no difference to me which in section of the forum new threads appear, as they are all listed on the active page.

When you look at a map of the regions, the Nord-Pas-de-Calais region appears in the middle, so east or west could be seen as the right place for it [:)].

Thanks Clair I had managed to completely miss the Active page...

There used to be heated forum debates about the northeast/northwest split - I seem to recall at one point some Breton members wanted to secede to get away from the Ch'tis - so maybe that's why the specifics were dropped!

Best

Fay

[quote user="J.Rs gone native"]

Thank you Clair.

As usual I missed the blinking obvious, top left of the main forum page.

Its very usefull and saves scanning, now I know how you (always) and the mods (soemtimes) respond so quickly.

[/quote]

Ah! My secret is the open now! [:D]