Forum security

Scooby

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Frenchie"]

Rose, you know, I don't wear blinkers, I m just trying to imagine what she felt.

[/quote]

oh Frenchie... I never meant it like that... that's the problem with these darn words!  sometimes how you say them in your head is not how they are always heard... I think your English is amazing... (you sure you're not English! [:D]) I dont think I explained myself well... sorry if I've upset you... [kiss]

[quote user="ebaynut"]

The one good thing to come out of all of this is that, that 'orrible thread about the BNP has been deleted. [:D]

[/quote]

Oh come on. Whilst people are whinging about poor old Odile lets not forget that this " 'orrible thread about the BNP" had disappeared off the first page of topics under that section of the forum and probably would have drifted off in to oblivion if Odile had not resurrected it and then bought freemasonry up yet again almost immediately. Personally if I was so scared about something I would not even mention the subject and let sleeping dogs lay (no pun intended) thus not drawing attention to myself. What she did, it seems to me, is quite the opposite.

[quote user="Quillan"][quote user="ebaynut"]

The one good thing to come out of all of this is that, that 'orrible thread about the BNP has been deleted. [:D]

[/quote]

Oh come on. Whilst people are whinging about poor old Odile lets not forget that this " 'orrible thread about the BNP" had disappeared off the first page of topics under that section of the forum and probably would have drifted off in to oblivion if Odile had not resurrected it and then bought freemasonry up yet again almost immediately. Personally if I was so scared about something I would not even mention the subject and let sleeping dogs lay (no pun intended) thus not drawing attention to myself. What she did, it seems to me, is quite the opposite.

[/quote]

I realise that only your whinging is the one and only correct whinging. There are other people on this forum other than you who do not share your views opinions, your morals or perhaps lack them.

I am amazed at your idea that you'd let things lie.. I could imagine it more likely you'd go kick the dog...

It wouldn't be difficult, funny or amusing if you were put in fear. I hope you have made it quite clear to your Masonic chum that he was completely out of order and if that is the way Masons behave it was outrageous. You should both be reported to your seniors Masons.

People should be able to bring up any subject at any time on an open forum and not be subject to bullying and threats.

You and your chum may find it funny - but fear is defined by the recipient - try thinking of how others see things for once.

An apology is in order.

Yet again you have slipped of the hook in a diappeared thread that certainly did not show Masons in a good light.