Not a happy bunny!

TwInKle

Just in from work and I wanted to wish everyone a happy Fete de La Musique and I find that I am logged out of LF.  I never log out because I have a problem with names and passwords and all that stuff.  I have had to log in under this alias.  Please admin can you sort it out for me.  How can this have happened in the first place?  I was on the forum just before I left the house to go to work and no one else has had access to my computer since then.

Gremlins?

I have also had to reindroduce myself to get back in ,  The 4 poster sun shade on the beach avitar I changed  to the wall with the painting of the hollyhocks on and the window and open shutter I saw  on a house ..... and had to photograph ......Going off topic I like the idea of painting such stuff on house walls ...wonder if you need permission  ?...I have a nice big  white gable end wall  ......

• 2 years later...
I've also been involuntarily logged out several times recently.  I don't find it particularly bothersome but I would rather it didn't happen.  And now that I know it's happened to other quite innocent, normal people, I don't even have to be paranoid about it......[:D][;-)]

[quote user="TwInKle"]

Please give me my old identity back - I need the 4,000 plus posts under my avatar otherwise when I reply to a post no-one will take me seriously[:)]

[/quote]

But, Twinks, you don't take yourself seriously so why on earth should we?[:P]