On line icon

Théière

[quote user="Théière"]

[quote user="gardengirl "] Like the new avatar.[/quote]

Yep its a new year resolution to join a gym, It will play on my conscience whilst I sit here drinking and eating [Www][:$][:D]

[/quote]

You could also have used this avi

I found a funnier one, but can't post it on here .. [;-)][:$]

[quote user="Théière"]

Pure coincidence that I updated my profile and then noticed the illuminated icon.

[/quote]

Looks like you have to "update" your profile for it to show.  After reading your post, I looked at my latest posts - no light - so went into my profile and pretended to update something (I didn't change anything) and now I'm lit up too.

So at the mo, even though it seems to work, you cannot be sure it is doing so, because (presumably) not many of us need to alter our profiles once set!

[quote user="gardengirl "]My icon's gone missing again; I just posted, and it wasn't there - and I was definitely online! [:D][/quote]

Until this discussion started I never noticed the blasted icon, now I keep looking for it . It seems  that it only comes on when you log on. If like me you have instructed your machine to keep you logged on, the following day when you click "favourites" and open up the forum the icon says you are not on line. But if you log out and then log on again the perishing thing lights up. As if life wasn't complicated enough. :D