Who is messing with my balls?

Bugsy

The moderators have decided to operate a promotion/relegation system this season. Every deviation from the subject loses points whilst any piece of good advice gains valuable points. For inane posts you lose a ball (so Russethouse tells me [;-)] I've lost so many balls it's made my eyes water[:$]

At the end of the season a couple of us get relegated to the cow reproduction system site, so from now on I'm going to be on my best behaviour cos I'd give my computer away rather than have to go there again, always assuming that I'd be allowed back in again. They have no sense of humour over there.[:-))]

[quote user="Cat"]

It's the swords, isn't it [:-))]

I've gone quite weak myself (but in my case it's more to do with the sight of Kevin Kline in those leather trousers).[/quote]

Just to be on the safe side I think I'll be sleeping in my leathers for a while [8-|]

I also lost one recently, Bugs.  The thing is that they indicate your rank, not your number of posts.  Somebody on here has been posting overtime and knocked us off our perches! We really need to get a life.

However, I can't work out who it is so maybe the software has linked this with another forum or something?